Hello my friends. This is your 5 hour reminder that the window for the Stamparatus will open and you can reserve yours today. Here is some additional information I thought you would appreciate.
The Stamparatus! Everything you need to know
Why do YOU need one?
- You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and re stamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and grid lines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$65.00 CAD
So we all have to get one. How do I get in line?
With the launch of this tool, we’re trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding back orders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 3 tools per demonstrator (talk about a good time to join my team) and 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- Customers may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
Here are the reservation windows:
The first reservation window is in 5 hours!!! I would strongly suggest you get in on the first reservation window so you can be the first to get in line for this product.
You will not be billed for the tool until the item arrives and ships from Stampin’ Up! warehouse but November 16th is the day to reserve your tool!
There is a maximum reservation number (since the manufacturer can only produce so many in one time frame) so I would not wait to reserve since the reservation window may close early if the maximum number has been reached.
There will be a link on my online store where you can reserve your stamparatus. You must have a Stampin’ Up! online account and make sure to have me as your demonstrator in your profile.
Q & A for the Stamparatus
Q: How do I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: Normally you order Stampin’ Up! products through the online store or emailing me; in this case, you will click the RESERVE link on the Stamparatus page which will take you to the reservation page. For step-by-step instructions, please see picture below.
Q: What if I do not have a Stampin’ Up! customer account?
A: To reserve a Stamparatus, you must have a customer account. To create one, click Create Account at the online store. Here is the link.
Q: Am I billed at the time I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: No. However, a credit card is required to reserve the product.
Q: When will I be charged for the Stamparatus?
A: When inventory arrives in the warehouse, we will add your reservation to a shopping cart. We will then send you an email notifying you that your Stamparatus order is ready. Once you finalize payment and close your order, the system will charge your credit card.
Q: Will I be able to add other products to my Stamparatus reservation?
A: No. However, once your reservation is transferred to your shopping cart, you will then be able to add other items to your order. Important note: Please do not delete the Stamparatus from your order. We will not be able to add it back and you will lose your reservation.
Q: Will I be able to update my address and credit card information when I open my shopping bag to complete my order?
Q: What if I change my mind and want to cancel my reservation?
A: You can cancel your reservation at any time before your credit card has been charged. To cancel please contact me so I can give you more details
Q: Will the tool be available in the 2018–2019 annual catalog?
A: Yes. Once the annual catalog ordering period begins, you will be able to order the Stamparatus as you would any other product. Reservations will no longer be required, and there will be no limit on the number of tools you can order.
Q: When I close my order, can I take advantage of current Stampin’ Up! promotions?
Q: Can I participate in all three reservation periods?
Q: How many stamp placement tools can I reserve per reservation window?
A: For customers, there is a limit of 1 per reservation window. Demonstrators can order 3 and get their 20% (or more) discount. Yes! It makes sense to Join my team!
Q: How did we come up with the name Stamparatus?
A: We landed on an innovative name by combining two words that speak to the end use of the tool as well as Stampin’ Up! branding.
Stamp: To impress a pattern or mark (especially an official one) on
a surface, object, or document using an engraved or inked
block or die or other instrument
Apparatus: The technical equipment or machinery needed for a
particular activity or purpose
Stamp + Apparatus = Stamparatus