This is a page dedicated to Product Shares.
What is a product share?
It’s when I, your friendly Canadian Demonstrator facilitates a grouping of products to be shared among several customers. I purchase the items in their large form, cut them down to halves or quarters allowing customers to purchase a small amount of all the product in a new catalogue publication. I usually include a small gift (at no cost to the customer) as a special thank you for choosing me as their demonstrator. I work very hard to make my customers happy.
How it works?
- Register for the share by clicking the red button.
- A week before the ordering deadline a PayPal invoice will be sent. (You can e-transfer if you prefer just shoot me an email after you have registered that you would like that option).
- One must pay before the deadline as the large order will be done ASAP on the day the catalogue goes live.
- Once the order has been placed, it is sent to me to be cut and packaged securely.
- I will send out the order in a timely (almost super human) manner.
- You then enjoy your share knowing you paid a fraction of what you would have paid if you bought all the products yourself.
What are the current shares available?
Holiday Catalogue shares are now closed.
Watch for Occasion Catalogue Shares in the new year. I have a surprising new way to share!