How do Shares work?
As your demonstrator I organize the share:
- I gather people from across Canada to participate.
- After all the participant’s payments go through, I order all the products from Stampin’ Up.
- When the products arrive from Stampin’ Up! I divide them carefully.
- The shares get checked twice and then get packaged securely and in a timely manner.
- Shares get mailed via Canada Post.
- The Share cost is including shipping.
How to Pay for the Share?
PayPal or E transfer is common, cash or cheque (or credit) in person at the catalouge launch.
**Please note that if you decide to participate in a few shares I will fairly adjust your shipping costs.
What is the time lines for the Share?
- Product Shares ARE time sensitive.
- Shares only happen at the very beginning of any new catalouge publication so you get the full use of the share BEFORE it retires.
- If you love something and run out of it quickly then you know to get shopping for more of that product.
- May 28: PayPal Invoice sent to everyone who has reserved a share
- June 3: Deadline to pay
- June 4: Share order placed with Stampin’ Up!
- June 13 to 21: Share is Prepped
- June 22: Shares shipped (assuming there are no back orders)
What are the current shares available?
The 2019-2020 Annual Catalouge Share Registration is closed.
Come back for the Holiday Catalogue Share.