How Suite Shares work?
As your demonstrator I organize the share:
- I gather people from across Canada to participate.
- After all the participant’s payments go through, I order all the products from Stampin’ Up.
- When the products arrive from Stampin’ Up! I divide them carefully.
- The shares get checked twice and then get packaged securely and in a timely manner.
- Shares get mailed via Canada Post.
- The Suite Share cost is including shipping.
How to register for the Suite Share?
The next Share will be for the new Annual Catalogue.
How to Pay for the Share?
Information will follow on how to pay for a particular share.
What are the time lines for the Share?
Product Shares ARE time sensitive. Shares only happen at the very beginning of any new catalouge publication so you get the full use of the share BEFORE it retires. If you love something and run out of it quickly then you know to get shopping for more of that product. The following time line was for the 2019 Occasions Catalouge and the 2019+ Sale-A-Bration Brochure.
- Registration Opens: Dec 18, 2018
- Invoicing Starts: Dec 24th, 2019
- Last Day to Pay invoice: Jan 2. 2019
- Order will be Placed: Jan 3, 2019
- Shares mailed Jan 15, 2019
What are the current shares available?
There are no shares available currently.