How do Shares work?
As your demonstrator I organize the share:
- I gather people from across Canada to participate.
- After all the participant’s payments go through, I order all the products from Stampin’ Up.
- When the products arrive from Stampin’ Up! I divide them carefully.
- The shares get checked twice and then get packaged securely and in a timely manner.
- Shares get mailed via Canada Post.
- The Share cost is including shipping.
How to Pay for the Share?
- PayPal or E transfer is common, I prefer E-transfer because it does not incur any fee’s and therefore I can pass that along to my customers in the form of gifts and giveaways.
Product Share Schedule:
Product Shares ARE time sensitive. Shares only happen at the very beginning of any new catalouge publication so you get the full use of the share BEFORE it retires. If you love something and run out of it quickly then you know to get shopping for more of that product.
January 15: Invoice sent to everyone who has reserved a share
January 29: Deadline to pay (if you don’t pay, you will lose your place)
Feb 1: Paper Share order placed with Stampin’ Up!
Feb 15 to 21: Paper Share is Prepped
Feb 23: Paper shares shipped (assuming there are no back orders)
What are the current shares available?
The following buttons will take you to the different share pages to register. Only the Paper share will entitle you to a first level Sale-A-Bration reward but if you choose all 3 then you would get a second level Sale-A-bration reward. If you don’t know what Sale-A-Bration is then send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be able to share the information along.