Hello and Welcome to my FREE card kit incentive program. I appreciate your interest and that you stopped by. I would love the chance to earn your business by becoming your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. I hope that if I have given you inspiration, ideas and a laugh or two please consider me for your next online purchase. This is how my card kit works…
At the beginning of every month I will release a video that is specifically for the card kit program. Any Canadian crafter who chooses to shop with me and uses the designated HOST Code will receive this months’ kit in the mail. Inside this package will be the basic supplies to recreate not one, but two cards of the same design.
This is what you need to know to get this kit in your mailbox.
- This incentive is for Canadians only.
- The designated host code must be used. Host codes are clearly visible on the right side of my blog.
- The link to my online store is also easily located above in the navigation bar on my blog.
- Any online purchase is viable for this card kit. Whether you spend $1 or $199 you will still get a package in the mail.
- If your online order with me is over $200.00 DO NOT USE the host code. I will still send you the kit as a thank you of course, but you will be able to get host benefits for yourself.
- The kit will come without any images stamped or inked. This is to abide by the rules clearly laid out for me in my contract with Stampin’ Up!
- There will be a list of additional items you may need to make this kit such as adhesives, tools and stamp sets if you want to recreate this design exactly as I have done. Or you can choose to use what you have in your stash. You can look for the supply list in the description bar on YouTube or on the Blog Post announcing the kit.
- There will always be a video sharing how to put the card kit together within the first few days of the month. Check my YouTube channel or come back to this page where they will be easily viewed.
- Paper Pumpkin subscriptions do not apply to this card kit. Only online sales with the appropriate host codes will be applicable.
- Host Codes run from the first of every month for 30 days or till the month ends.
- If the Host Code is closed before the 30 day time period it is because supplies have run out and no substitutions can be made with out compromising the Card Kit Design.
I look forward to becoming your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Thanks so much for considering me for your next online purchase.
December 2017 Card Kit Video: Host Code ZNFH74RG
November 2017 Card Kit Video: Host Code: closed
October 2017 Card Kit Video: Host Code Closed
September 2017 Card Kit Video: Host Code Closed
August 2017 Card Kit Video: Host Code Closed
July 2017 Card Kit Video: Host Code Closed
June 2017 Card Kit Video: Host Code Closed
May 2017 Card Kit Video : Closed
April 2017 Card Kit Video : Closed
March 2017 Card Kit Video: Closed
February 2017 Card Kit Video: Host Code CLOSED
January 2017 Card Kit Video: Host code CLOSED
December 2016 Card Kit Video: CLOSED
November 2016 Card Kit Video: Host code:CLOSED
October 2016 Card Kit Video: Host code: CLOSED
September 2016 Card Kit Video:CLOSED
August 2016 Card Kit Video:CLOSED