Yes, I have used one of our patterned papers from the Annual catalogue to create a Christmas themed box. I know it’s too early to share holiday ideas but since it’s my mission to use up all my patterned papers BEFORE they retire…this box had to be made. The patterned paper is called Texture Chick and it’s got a lot of gold, green and fun patterns going on. However there is one that has snowflakes and I am a sucker for snowflakes. Check out this fun snowflake covered box.
You can check out the paper here in the ANNUAL CATALOGUE and of course you can use any of the papers that are featured in the new mini catalogue or the Sale-a-bration brochure. Sale-a-bration is still on and I am sure you all know how this works…you purchase $60 worth of products in either one of the catalogues below and you can get a selection of products in the brochure above. Happy Shopping.
To see today’s video, scroll down to see the YouTube video but first let me give you the measurements on how I put this project together.
- Cardstock sized 8-1/2″ x 9″
- Scored on the long side at: 1/2″, 2-1/2″ and 7″
- Score on the short side at: 1/2″, and 2-1/2″, 4-1/2″ and 6-1/2″
Patterned Paper Sizing:
- Lid Matt: 1 piece sized 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Lid DSP: 1 piece sized at 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
- Sides Matt : 4 pcs sized at 1-3/4″ wide by 4-1/4 tall”
- Sides DSP: 1-1/2″ wide x 4″ tall
Below is a button to the my online store but following that, are the specific links to a basic tool kit for creating 3D projects. If you click on the product you are interested in, you learn all about that product. Add that product to your WISH LIST (you can create one in the online store) AND If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I deeply appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
Basic Tool Kit Recommendation
When you shop with me what can you expect?
- A FREE GIFT – if you use the host code
- A FREE card kit – if you use the host code
- A hand made thank you card for your order
- A free PDF tutorial bundle (a new one every month).
- Loyalty rewards points you can collect and redeem for Stampin’ Up! product
- An invitation to the SuNN Social VIP Facebook group (FREE Online inspiration).
- FREE catalogue- postage covered too
- Reliable, friendly and prompt customer service
- Creative support
- If you prefer for me to place your order for you? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and share your list with me.
- Customers can join my VIP Social Club on Facebook for exclusive videos, projects, inspirations and fun!
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE inspirations Monday, Wednesday and Fridays right to your inbox (look for the FOLLOW THIS BLOG widget on the right of this page, or below if you are on a mobile device.
- Sign up for my EXTRA CONTENT AND INSPIRATIONS on my email club HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE alternative PDF Tutorials emailed to you
- Earn FREE stamps with my loyalty rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE!
- Want to learn what is coming up? Check out my Calendar of EVENTS HERE!
- Sign Up for my newest ONLINE CARD CLASS and find out how easy it is to craft at your own pace, in a convenient time with virtual one on one demonstrations from me helping you use all your supplies to create successful card designs!
Join my Stampin’ Up!® Sunndown Stampers team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!