Hello friends. For today’s project I am using the most masculine patterned paper that Stampin’ Up! has in their annual catalogue. I have an online class using this paper and the stamp set and dies. I will say that the dies are very versatile and I reach for them quite often when I am crafting. The box build today is so very manly but I am sure that you could tailor it to suit a cute and sweet design too! I hope that you create it yourself. Any questions? Shoot me an email.
To see today’s video, scroll down to see the YouTube video but first let me give you the measurements on how I put this project together.
- 2 pcs Cardstock sized at 6-1/4″ x 6-1/4″
- Score one cardstock on one side at 1/2″ and 2″ then turn a quarter and score at 3/4″, 2-1/4″ and 5-1/4″
- Score the other piece of cardstock at 4-1/4″ and 5-3/4″, turn a quarter and score at 3/4″, 2-1/4″ and 5-1/4″ .
- 2 pcs patterned paper sized at 2-7/8″ tall x 4-1/8″ wide for the front and back
- 2 pcs patterned paper sized 2-7/8″ tall x 1-3/8″ wide for the sides
- 1 pc sized at 1-3/8″ by 4-1/8 wide for the top.
Below is a button to the my online store but following that, are the specific links to a basic tool kit for creating 3D projects. If you click on the product you are interested in, you learn all about that product. Add that product to your WISH LIST (you can create one in the online store) AND If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I deeply appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
Basic Tool Kit Recommendation
When you shop with me what can you expect?
- A FREE GIFT – if you use the host code
- A FREE card kit – if you use the host code
- A hand made thank you card for your order
- A free PDF tutorial bundle (a new one every month).
- Loyalty rewards points you can collect and redeem for Stampin’ Up! product
- FREE catalogue- postage covered too
- Reliable, friendly and prompt customer service
- Creative support
- If you prefer for me to place your order for you? Email me at email@example.com and share your list with me.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE inspirations Monday, Wednesday and Fridays right to your inbox (look for the FOLLOW THIS BLOG widget on the right of this page, or below if you are on a mobile device.
- Sign up for my EXTRA CONTENT AND INSPIRATIONS on my email club HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE alternative PDF Tutorials emailed to you
- Earn FREE stamps with my loyalty rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE!
- Want to learn what is coming up? Check out my Calendar of EVENTS HERE!
- Sign Up for my newest ONLINE CARD CLASS and find out how easy it is to craft at your own pace, in a convenient time with virtual one on one demonstrations from me helping you use all your supplies to create successful card designs!
Join my Stampin’ Up!® Sunndown Stampers team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
Very manly box.