3D Fabricating with Susanne
Hello and TGIF! Before I get into todays project I am still taking registration for product shares and the In-Colour Club. I invite you to register for the shares as you get free gifts and a whole lot for your crating payout. I did buy all of the in-colours and if you are wanting to get in on all the IN-colour products you may want to consider my In-colour club. It’s a pretty cool way of getting all the things, spread over a little bit of time and get free gifts and bonuses along the way. Here are the links to the pages.
ANNUAL CATALOGUE PRODUCT SHARE
Here is the project for today. Don’t judge that I have 9 blending brushes. I really thought I was going to have to get one for every colour but I had a good think and realized that I create with ALL the colours without having to have a full set of blending brushes. I mention in the video of a favour from you. Please either sandbox or give feedback to Stampin’ Up! that we need our own Lazy Susan blending brush holder. I am going to sandbox this request every week until I they succumb to my harassments.
To see today’s second video, scroll down to see the YouTube video but first let me give you the measurements on how I put this project together.
Smallest Box ( colours in photo are: Soft Sea Foam, Daffodil Delight and Real Red)
- Cardstock sizing: 5 1/2″ x 5 ”
- Score at 2″ on all 4 sides.
Medium Small Box (Evening Evergreen, Sahara Sand and Blushing Bride)
- Cardstock Sizing: 6″ x 5 1/2″
- Score at 2 1/4″ on all sides.
Medium Big Box ( Pool Party, Early Espresso and Highland Heather)
- Cardstock Sizing: 6 1/2″ x 6″
- Score at 2 1/2″ on all sides.
Biggest Box ( Night of Navy, Smoky Slate and Pumpkin Pie)
- Cardstock sizing 7″ x 6 1/2″
- Score at 2 3/4 on all sides.
Below is a button to the my online store but following that, are the specific links to what I have used on today’s project. If you click on the product you are interested in, you learn all about that product. Feel free to add that product to your WISH LIST (you can create one in the online store) AND If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I deeply appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
When you shop with me what can you expect?
- A hand made thank you card for your order
- A free PDF tutorial bundle (a new one every month).
- Loyalty rewards points you can collect and redeem for Stampin’ Up! product
- An invitation to the SuNN Social VIP Facebook group
- FREE catalogues every release – postage covered too
- Reliable, friendly and prompt customer service
- Draws and other special giveaways
- Creative support
Use the HOST CODE below when you shop and receive a FREE Card Kit of the Month in the mail.
When you use the HOST CODE of the Month when shopping online with me you will receive a FREE CARD KIT in the mail from me. This is a really popular fun perk. However, when you ORDER $199+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards yourself to spend however you would like. Don’t fret, you will automatically qualify for all the extras like:
- The FREE Card Kit of the month
- a monthly Tutorial Bundle
- Loyalty reward points
If you are from Quebec or if you prefer me to place your order for you? Email me at email@example.com and share your list with me. I am happy to place your order for you.
Join my Stampin’ Up!® Sunndown Stampers team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my VIP Social Club on Facebook when you shop Stampin’ Up!® products with me. In this group there is exclusive videos, projects, inspirations, giveaways and fun!
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE inspirations Monday, Wednesday and Fridays right to your inbox (look for the FOLLOW THIS BLOG widget on the right of this page, or below if you are on a mobile device.
- You can also sign up for my EXTRA CONTENT AND INSPIRATIONS on my email club HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials emailed to you with at least TEN alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE!
- Check out my RETIRED & Gently Used Stampin’ Up!® products FOR SALE HERE!
- Want to learn what is coming up? Check out my Calendar of EVENTS HERE!
- Sign Up for my newest ONLINE CARD CLASS and find out how easy it is to craft at your own pace, in a convenient time with virtual one on one demonstrations from me helping you use all your supplies to create successful card designs!
Suzanne. Loved your idea but is the dimensions correct for thesmallest box?
Sent from my iPhone
I have corrected the mistake. It was a typo. Thank you for catching it and saving some folks from stress. Cheers. Su
My smallest row of boxes is about a half inch longer than my second row. Are the dimensions wrong for one of them? I don’t want to start my 3rd row until I can fix this! Thanks
The first row should stand at 2″ high. The second row should stand at 2 1/4″ high. The third row should stand at 2 1/2″ high and the last and tallest row should stand at 2 3/4″ high. Is this what you have?