Happy Friday to you.
I have a lovely project to share with you today but first….let me welcome you to Sale-A-Bration. I am so happy that you are reading this today of all days as you will love all the news I have to share.
Are you so excited!? I’m SO very excited about the new January – June 2020 Mini Catalog and the FREE Sale-a-Bration products!! I have linked up the new mini catalogue, the Sale-a-bration Brochure and the Kit Brochure at the end of this email for you to browse through and get excited with me. I even explain how this amazing time works too but first I just have to tell you about the really, really, really, really awesome deal that is going on RIGHT. THIS. MINUTE.
WOW, Stampin’ Up! are you kidding me? What a great deal Stampin’ UP! is offering for new demonstrators who join starting Jan 3!!!! I always get asked where should I spend my hard earned money. The best value for your money hands down, is the Joining deal being offered by Stampin’ UP! during Sale-a-Bration.
- So many folks have said “Oh, I am not interested in selling.” I say, “you don’t have to sell, you can just be a discount shopper”.
- Some folks then they say, “Oh, I won’t spend very much on an order ever” and then I say “Ok, but you do get 20% off every purchase you make so you will get more for less.” (we get our discounts on everything!
- Some other folks say “Oh, I don’t think I could keep the quarterly minimums up.” and I say ” If you join right now, you are only required to submit $400 by June 30th, 2020 (that’s 6 months. If you do the math that’s only $66 a month.) After that if you can’t make the minimums you can just drop without issue. Just don’t buy anymore and it’s done.
You are NOT required to teach classes, hold workshops, or sell to anyone.
Enjoy the 20% discount all to yourself if you wish!!! (or build a community of crafty friends and offer them a catalog and opportunity to shop with you). I can tell you Stampin’ Up! products are high quality. The BEST DEAL comes when you get high quality products for a reduced price. Here is why the Best Deal is so great!
- Starter kit- $165 in product for just $135 with free shipping and no obligation.
- 20% savings on personal purchases or commission.
- 25% Savings on personal purchases or commission after your first promotion (which is easily attainable).
- Quick Start – opportunity to earn Points which can be used for FREE product, logo merchandise & business tools.
- Two Free Months of a Business Website with online store, calendar, blog, e cards and newsletters.
- Exclusive Stampin’ UP! events like On Stage & Center Stage (conventions).
- Exclusive Stampin’ UP! online communities (SuNN Down Stampers Facebook Page & Kaleidoscope Facebook Page plus many more).
- No Obligation – yep that’s right – purchase a kit and walk away – BUT simply purchase or sell $400 a quarter to continue to access the benefits.
- Pre-purchase opportunities ahead of the general public.
- Host events receiving hostess rewards AND demonstrator awards.
- Support and training via Stampin’ University.
- Support and training via our Succeed Weekly emails.
- Career and Annual Milestone awards.
- Complimentary catalogues (Annual, Holiday, Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogues).
- Association with a company that specializes in high quality and many exclusive crafting products that is debt free, global and growing.
- When you join Stampin’ UP! you also join my team (the SuNN Down Stampers) and that has perks as well.
- Get access to all of my 3 of my Online Classes right away and gain entry to other classes as you advance in title.
- Get Card Kits of the month for FREE. This inspiration can be used for their own business, or to inspire personal projects.
- Get invited to Diva Day 2 times a year, a crafty package with loads of projects to complete mailed right to your door!
- Join a private Facebook group with your team to ask questions or share products.
- Get access to tutorials and business information in the Team Member Blog Page.
I’m committed to providing support to my team no matter your reason for joining. It’s an inclusive environment that focuses on creativity and successes of all kinds!
Not for you? No problem, I’m happy to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you with your customer orders online!! I love all my customers and I think each one of them is so very special to me. I am happy to walk along side you on your paper crafting journey.
As your demonstrator I organize the share:
- I gather people from across Canada to participate.
- After all the participant’s payments go through, I order all the products from Stampin’ Up.
- When the products arrive from Stampin’ Up! I divide them carefully.
- The shares get checked twice and then get packaged securely and in a timely manner.
- Shares get mailed via Canada Post.
- The Share cost is including shipping.
How to Pay for the Share?
- PayPal or E transfer is common, I prefer E-transfer because it does not incur any fee’s and therefore I can pass that along to my customers in the form of gifts and giveaways.
Product Share Schedule:
Product Shares ARE time sensitive. Shares only happen at the very beginning of any new catalouge publication so you get the full use of the share BEFORE it retires. If you love something and run out of it quickly then you know to get shopping for more of that product.
- January 15: Invoice sent to everyone who has reserved a share
- January 29: Deadline to pay (if you don’t pay, you will lose your place)
- Feb 1: Paper Share order placed with Stampin’ Up!
- Feb 15 to 21: Paper Share is Prepped
- Feb 23: Paper shares shipped (assuming there are no back orders)
What are the current shares available?
The following buttons will take you to the different share pages to register. Only the Paper share will entitle you to a first level Sale-A-Bration reward but if you choose all 3 then you would get a second level Sale-A-bration reward. If you don’t know what Sale-A-Bration is then send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be able to share the information along.
You may know that I produce a Paper Pumpkin Video every month. You may not know that I support my Paper Pumpkin Subscribers with an addition Tutorial Bundle PDF resource? This comes as an email around the first of the month for the previous month. I am very happy to support my subscribers in this manner. Many think the Paper Pumpkin kit may be for beginners but I tell you what, it sure does stretch and challenge your creativity when you make alternatives.
I wanted to briefly talk about the levels of subscriptions that you can get yourself, and what may be a money saver for you during Sale-A-Bration. The first and easiest way is to sign up for a month to month subscription. You can do that by just clicking the button below.
Enjoy a prepaid three-month delivery of Stampin’ Up!’s subscription kit program. A fully designed project kit will arrive each month with stamps, ink, and paper–everything ready to go so you can skip to the fun part of crafting.
This purchase is $82.50 so you would earn 1 first level Sale-a-bration item. Click HERE or on the picture to purchase this great kit.
Save $1 every month and enjoy a prepaid six-month delivery of Stampin’ Up!’s subscription kit program. A fully designed project kit will arrive each month with stamps, ink, and paper–everything ready to go so you can skip to the fun part of crafting.
This purchase of $158.00 will earn you 2 level one Sale-A-Bration items or 1 level 2 Sale-A-Bration Items. Click HERE or on the picture to get this option.
– or 2 level 2 (or fee with $120 purchase) plus 1 level one (or free with $60).
– and you would earn Stampin’ rewards and with those rewards you can earn free products, get discounts, and order exclusive products (only available for our hosts) with our Stampin’ Rewards program. For example, if your order is $300, you’ll have $30 to spend on whatever you like.
Click HERE for this option.
One last thing here. There is an adorable HOST set featured on page 17 of the Sale-a-bration brochure called Little Lady Bug and if one was to spend just $75 more you can get that host set for FREE. I know everyone will want that one.
So… how does Sale-a-Bration work?
For every $60 spent on any Stampin’ Up! products (before tax and shipping), choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. There’s no limit. Choose something amazing for free with every $60 purchase, or spent $120 for additional options. Look for the $60 (first level) and the $130 (second level) reward icons throughout the brochure.
Supplies are limited.. some free Sale-a-Bration gifts will most likely run out, so get your favorites early!
Watch for even more exclusive FREE Sale-A-Bration items coming March 3.
Above is a button to the entire online store. Below are the links to what I have used on today’s project. Please click on the picture to be taken to the online store. If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
Did you know that if you shop with me you can request entry to a VIP Social Club on Facebook where there is exclusive videos, projects, inspirations, giveaways and fun? Click that shop now button to become a SuNN VIP Society Member.
Project Product Link List. Click and shop now!
- Cardstock sizing for pouch: 11″ x 7″
- Long side scoring: 4 1/2″, 5″, 9 5/8″, 9 3/4″, and 9 7/8″
- Paper sizing for Front and back (2 copies of each)
- bottom mat: 6 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- whisper white thick mat: 6 5/8 x 4 1/8″
- patterned paper: 6 1/2″ x 4″
- Paper sizing for inside pouch
- inside flap 6 3/4″ x 7/8″
- pouch liner: 6 3/4 x 4 1/8″
- Paper Sizing for outside pouch flap
- bottom mat: 6 3/4″ x 1″
- whisper white thick mat 6 5/8″ x 7/8″
- patterned paper 6 1/2″ x 3/4″
- Accordion side folds 5″ x 3″ scored every 1/2″
Note: Round corners if you like. Here is the link for the magnet shop. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/spidermagnets