When a Canadian customer registers for a class they are just “registering” to buy the bundle. Once the particulars have been finalized, and the orders have been placed I am happy to provide that customer with a lot of extras at no extra cost.
I like to support my customers with inspirations for their crafty purchases. The online classes I have to offer are a inspiration support. The how-to videos and the paper supplies packet are gifts to my customers when they choose to register and pay for the Stampin’ Up! product bundle. Basically, MY CLASS ATTENDEES only pay for the Stampin’ Up! product and all the extras will be sent to them for FREE.
Again, to clarify, class attendees only purchase the bundle and they get videos, a mailed packet full of consumables (with envelopes) and all the things that are used to complete the cards shown in the videos. Along with the bundle that customer will have 6 cards to complete with all of the hard work of designing done for them.
It’s all for the same low price as if they were to purchase the bundle themselves but with more extras! I throw in a free gift and I offer to substitute products of equal value (say if they already have the bundle) or if they want a few extra things we can add that combine shipping.
I want to make the online class procedure as easy as pie for my customers and these online classes are the next best thing to crafting with me. I want everyone to relax, have fun and get inspired.
Oh, just one last thing, when I close an online class (or put it in the “vault”) it just means one can’t get the cut components & extras. The registration process for the class goes into the vault and it’s gone forever but one can still buy the bundle from Stampin’ Up! but they won’t get the special packet or the free gift or the password to the blog page where the videos are.
I DO NOT sell the password to the class or share the videos any other way. Once the class is gone it’s gone for good. This ensures that these projects are exclusive to my customer and they get some fresh new designs that you won’t see all over the internet.
My online classes for all levels of stampers! For those who have never experienced one of my online classes, here’s how it works.
- Register for the class by clicking the register link.
- You will receive an email with a few questions:
- Do you need any substitutions?
- Would you like to add anything else to this order?
- What is your address?
- How would you like to pay: PayPal, E-transfer?
- Respond with your answers and a customer order will be opened for you. Once payment has been received either by PayPal or E-transfer the order will be completed. The products will ship directly from Stampin’ Up! to you. You will get an email from Stampin’ Up! saying your shipment is on its way. The class packet (of cut supplies plus the classroom password) will be sent from my craft desk to your mailbox. The classroom is where you will have access to exclusive online class videos where I walk you through step by step how to make each project.
You are going to LOVE it! Plus, I put a lot of extra bonus inspiration in the classroom too.
Current Online Classes
Painted Poppies Online Class is on hold as the products are unavailable for purchase as they are back ordered. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR CLASS – Want to add some additional items to your order? Want French instead of English? I am happy to oblige (email me with your request at email@example.com before you pay the PayPal Invoice or e-transfer). Class price will be adjusted for your add on’s and extra product.
- YES TO SUBSTITUTIONS: Already have the bundle but want the inspiration to go along with it? Purchase something of equal or more value and get this class and consumable packet. After registering for this class email firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know that you want to swap out the bundle with your choice of products. I am happy to help.
- FREE CARD KIT & VIP STATUS – anyone who shops online with me receives a free card kit mailed to them either on the 15th or the 30th of the month. The kit includes enough supplies to make 2 cards. There is HOW TO video to assist you. *Customers who shop with me gain entry to my The SuNN Social VIP rewards club. Exclusive videos, inspirational videos and giveaways.
The Online Classes below are video-based classes only.
No support packet will be mailed. PDF’s are provided with measurements & supplies.
A NOTE FROM SUSANNE
You are welcome to use these online class card designs for your personal use once you’ve purchased them from me. I kindly ask that you not share the classes with others as I put a huge amount of effort into bringing these classes to you. For fellow Demonstrators: you are more than welcome to CASE my designs for classes but you are NOT allowed to distribute the PDF or information/videos to class participants, or for design challenges.
If you are wanting the Video Bases Online Classes for FREE…join, my team! Stick around on my team for a while and get ALL my Online classes for FREE.