Hiya. I went on holidays last month and happened to shop at IKEA (we don’t have one where I live) and I picked up a few of these votive candles. They smell great, and are a fab gift for anyone! Check out the box I made to house this candle.
Here is the video. Enjoy the show.
So the details are below. Keep in mind it can be confusing so I am going to separate the construction into 3 segments for you.
Segment 1: Insert
- Cardstock: 6 by 6
- score at 1 inch on all sides
- use frame lit and big shot
Segment 2: Base
- card stock 7 by 7
- score at 1 1/2 inches on all 4 sides
- cut tabs in the pin wheel style
Segment 3: Flip top lid
- card stock 8 1/16 by 8 1/16
- score at 2 inches on all 4 sides
- Lid top decoration has 2 layers
- First layer : 3 3/4 by 3 3/4 (plain card stock)
- Second layer: 3 1/2 by 3 1/2 (DSP)
- Side DSP: 3 3/4 by 1 3/4 (4 pieces)