Hiya everyone. TGIF! I hope you had a great week. Today’s project looks way more difficult than it is. I did a lot of math and engineering to make it easy to put together. I have been sitting on this project for a while I may add…so finally today I am going to share it with you.
So, watch the video and tell me what you think. Of course the details are below and also a list of the supplies I used to create this project too. Enjoy the show.
- card stock: 5 7/8 by 8 3/8
- Long side: 5/8, 7 3/4
- short side: 5/8, 2 5/8, 3 1/4, 5 1/4
- DSP for the lid is sized at 1 3/4 by 6 3/4
Pen Holder inner bit
- scoring short side first: 1 3/4, 2 1/4, 4 1/4, 4 3/4
- long side: score between the 2 1/4 and 4 1/4 score marks you made at 1/2 inch on both sides (this is the line you cut with your craft knife).
- turn back to the short side and score from the partial score to the partial score you just made. This is the valley fold that the pen sits in.
Securing edge parts
- card stock 2 by 1 7/8
- score on the long side at 1/2, 1, 1 1/2