3D Fabricating with Susanne
I have been trying to catch up, and I am committed to doing what I promised. However, things get in the way like my real job, and sometimes my real life. I keep on saying I will get ahead one day. I am determined to get some things off my check list this weekend.
I have been sprucing up my apartment a little and have some major spring cleaning to do shortly when my new bed frame arrives on Monday. It is the kind of bed frame with the drawers in it so I will have some more storage solutions. I am really lacking in storage in this place either that or I have too much stuff.
With the new Stampin’ Up! Catalogue coming in a very short time it is also nice to make some room for all the new things but also reflect on some things that have given us joy and happiness last year. I for one am sad to see the old in colours leave, Pretty Peacock is my favorite and also Seaside Spray. So sad to say goodbye. Have you had a chance to see the retiring list? I am not going to give you a print out but if you click on the picture below you can go directly to the online store and see ALL of the products that are retiring. I suggest shopping now rather than waiting as you will be disappointed. Some of the products are already sold out. However, if it’s a stamp set you want, they are guaranteed to be orderable until April 23.
This is my second project today. I am making up for missing last Friday. I hope you enjoy it.
This patterned paper is from the product medley called Flowering Cactus. You will find this grouping of products on page 9 of the January-June Mini Catalogue. I really liked the products so much that I made an online class with it. Click the picture below to check out all the information about my online classes.
To see today’s second video, scroll down to see the YouTube video but first let me give you the measurements on how I put this project together.
- Cardstock sizing: 8 1/4″ x 11″
- Long side scored at: 2 1/2″, 5 1/4″, 7 3/4″ and 10 1/2″
- Short side scoring at: 1/2, 3 1/4″ and 5 3/4″
- Patterned paper sizing: 2 pcs 2 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ and 2 pc 2 1/2″ x 2 1/3″ and 1 pc for the lid sized at 2 1/2 x 2 1/4″
Below is a button to the my online store but following that, are the specific links to what I have used on today’s project. If you click on the product you are interested in, you learn all about that product. Feel free to add that product to your WISH LIST (you can create one in the online store) AND If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I deeply appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
When you shop with me what can you expect?
- A hand made thank you card for your order
- A free PDF tutorial bundle (a new one every month).
- Loyalty rewards points you can collect and redeem for Stampin’ Up! product
- An invitation to the SuNN Social VIP Facebook group
- FREE catalogues every release – postage covered too
- Reliable, friendly and prompt customer service
- Draws and other special giveaways
- Creative support
Use the HOST CODE below when you shop and receive a FREE Card Kit of the Month in the mail.
When you use the HOST CODE of the Month when shopping online with me you will receive a FREE CARD KIT in the mail from me. This is a really popular fun perk. However, when you ORDER $199+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards yourself to spend however you would like. Don’t fret, you will automatically qualify for all the extras like:
- The FREE Card Kit of the month
- a monthly Tutorial Bundle
- Loyalty reward points
If you are from Quebec or if you prefer me to place your order for you? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and share your list with me. I am happy to place your order for you.
Join my Stampin’ Up!® Sunndown Stampers team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my VIP Social Club on Facebook when you shop Stampin’ Up!® products with me. In this group there is exclusive videos, projects, inspirations, giveaways and fun!
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE inspirations Monday, Wednesday and Fridays right to your inbox (look for the FOLLOW THIS BLOG widget on the right of this page, or below if you are on a mobile device.
- You can also sign up for my EXTRA CONTENT AND INSPIRATIONS on my email club HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials emailed to you with at least TEN alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE!
- Check out my RETIRED & Gently Used Stampin’ Up!® products FOR SALE HERE!
- Want to learn what is coming up? Check out my Calendar of EVENTS HERE!
- Sign Up for my newest ONLINE CARD CLASS and find out how easy it is to craft at your own pace, in a convenient time with virtual one on one demonstrations from me helping you use all your supplies to create successful card designs!
Pretty box, Susanne.