3D Fabricating with Susanne
I have been missing Friday projects for the last 3 weeks. It’s because I was procrastinating. However, this last weekend I ate the ugly frog and did the deed. This was kinda crazy to make and I do hope you enjoy the videos. I have a part one, part 2 and a 3rd video (in a post after this one) that has nothing to do with the first two but it’s to make up for missing 3 weeks. Do you ever do that? Avoid a tough job and do all the other jobs just to keep yourself with busy work so you don’t have to do the big job? I do it all the time and it’s one of the things I am trying to work on. So ladies and gents…welcome to my ugly frog.
You can use any patterned paper to decorate this box but that cloud pattern with the little butterflies is a sure winner. Scroll down to see the YouTube video but first let me give you the measurements on how I put this project together.
Part 1 (bottom outter case)
- Cardstock sizing: 8 1/2″ x 11″
- Long side scoring: 3/8″, 3 1/8″, 7 7/8″ and 10 5/8″
- Short side scoring: 4 1/2″, 7 1/4″ .
- There is no DSP for this box.
Part 1 (top drawer)
- Cardstock sizing: 10 1/4″ x 6 3/4″
- Long side scoring: 4 5/8″, 5 5/8″
- Short side scoring: 1″, 5 3/4″
- DSP 4 1/4 x 4 3/8.
Part 2 (drawer 1)
- Cardstock sizing: 9 3/4″ x 7 7/8″
- Long side scoring: 2 5/8″, 7 1/8″
- Short side scoring: 2 5/8″, 5 1/4″
- DSP: 2 3/8″ x 2 3/8″
Part 2 (drawer 2)
- Cardstock sizing: 9 3/4″ x 7 1/8″
- Long side scoring: 2 5/8″, 7 1/8″
- Short side scoring: 2 5/8″, 4 1/2″
- DSP 2 3/8″ x 1 3/4″
Below is a button to the my online store but following that, are the specific links to what I have used on today’s project. If you click on the product you are interested in, you learn all about that product. Feel free to add that product to your WISH LIST (you can create one in the online store) AND If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I deeply appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
When you shop with me what can you expect?
- A hand made thank you card for your order
- A free PDF tutorial bundle (a new one every month).
- Loyalty rewards points you can collect and redeem for Stampin’ Up! product
- An invitation to the SuNN Social VIP Facebook group
- FREE catalogues every release – postage covered too
- Reliable, friendly and prompt customer service
- Draws and other special giveaways
- Creative support
Use the HOST CODE below when you shop and receive a FREE Card Kit of the Month in the mail.
When you use the HOST CODE of the Month when shopping online with me you will receive a FREE CARD KIT in the mail from me. This is a really popular fun perk. However, when you ORDER $199+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards yourself to spend however you would like. Don’t fret, you will automatically qualify for all the extras like:
If you are from Quebec or if you prefer me to place your order for you? Email me at email@example.com and share your list with me. I am happy to place your order for you.
Join my Stampin’ Up!® Sunndown Stampers team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my VIP Social Club on Facebook when you shop Stampin’ Up!® products with me. In this group there is exclusive videos, projects, inspirations, giveaways and fun!
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE inspirations Monday, Wednesday and Fridays right to your inbox (look for the FOLLOW THIS BLOG widget on the right of this page, or below if you are on a mobile device.
- You can also sign up for my EXTRA CONTENT AND INSPIRATIONS on my email club HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials emailed to you with at least TEN alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE!
- Check out my RETIRED & Gently Used Stampin’ Up!® products FOR SALE HERE!
- Want to learn what is coming up? Check out my Calendar of EVENTS HERE!
- Sign Up for my newest ONLINE CARD CLASS and find out how easy it is to craft at your own pace, in a convenient time with virtual one on one demonstrations from me helping you use all your supplies to create successful card designs!