Hello friends. I hope you are having a great day. By the time you read this I will be on my way to Toronto, my first leg of a 8,800 kilometer travel to be with all the Stampin’ Up! trip achievers. Today is the day! I sure hope you follow me on my social media platforms because I plan to take you all along with me. When you are on YouTube click that bell icon so you can be alerted via email when I am on live. Please like, subscribe and share!
- Friday July 5,- travelling to Rome (LIVE on YouTube)
- Saturday July 6,- Rome a day before the cruise (pictures on Instagram)
- Sunday, July 7 – Settling on the ship (pictures on the blog)
- Monday, July 8 – At Sea (LIVE on YouTube)
- Tuesday, July 9 – Santorini Day (LIVE ON Facebook)
- Wednesday, July 10 – Mykonos Beach Day & massage for me day (LIVE on YouTube)
- Thursday, July 11 – Athens Day (Live on VIP SuNN Social Facebook Page)
- Friday, July 12 – Katakolon Day (LIVE on YouTube)
- Saturday, July 13 – At Sea (LIVE on YouTube)
- Sunday July 13 – disembarking the ship and staying 5 more days in Rome with my lovely sisters. I am going to take a week off, so I won’t be back to regular broadcasting until Monday July 22. I may hop on to say hello while travelling but for the most part it won’t be scheduled.
- Monday July 22, back home at the craft desk!!!!
Just a note here, Rome is about 9 hours ahead of when I normally broadcast so, I may bother you guys when you are sleeping but that’s ok, watch the replays and comment if you can. I would love to hear from you.
Today’s project is not an original one. My friend from Calgary Bonnie Sanche made me a little gift when I went to Stampin’ Up! On Stage in Vancouver (read convention) and I am excited to share with you how I think she made it (she didn’t tell me…I just figured it out). I hope you like it.
Above is a button to the entire online store. Below are the links to what I have used on today’s project. Please click on the picture to be taken to the online store. If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
Did you know that if you shop with me you can request entry to a VIP Social Club on Facebook where there is exclusive videos, projects, inspirations, giveaways and fun? Click that shop now button to become a SuNN VIP Society Member.
Project Product Link List. Click and shop now!
- Cardstock sizing: 8 1/2″ x 11″
- Long side scoring: 2 1/2″, 3 1/4″, 6 3/4″ and & 1/2″.
- Short side scoring: 1 3/4″, 2 1/2″, 6″, and 6 3/4″.
- Patterned Paper sizing: 3″ x 3″ and mat is 3 1/2″ by 3 1/4″.