Hello friends. I am so happy that you are here. It seems I may have confused a few folks with my post yesterday. I know my post yesterday was a bit wordy and maybe because of that folks may not have noticed what I was trying to say. I will paraphrase.
- The end of the month is near.
- My Piece of Cake Online Class is ending April 30.
- My Share What you love Online Class will start May 1. (Registration opens May 1.)
I hope that makes everything crystal clear. Thank you so much for your interest in my online classes. They are becoming very popular and I am super excited that Sarah and I have committed for at least 7 more. We will be announcing the products and the dates shortly. I do hope you will mark them on your calendar.
For today’s project I want to share a wee little box with some lovely embellishments. Check it out.
Above is a button to the entire online store. Below are the links to what I have used on today’s project. Please click on the picture to be taken to the online store. If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you. Did you know that if you shop with me you will be invited into a VIP Social Club on Facebook where there is exclusive videos, projects, inspirations, giveaways and fun? Click that shop now button to become a SuNN VIP Society Member.
Project Product Link List. Click and shop now! Product List
- Cardstock sizing: 7 1/2″ x 6 3/4″
- Long side scoring: 1/2″, 2 3/4″, 4″, and 6 1/4″.
- Short side scoring: 3/4″, 2″, 4 3/8″ and 5 5/8″
- Patterned Paper sizing: 2 x 2 1/8″ (front & back) 2″ x 1″ (top & bottom) and 2 1/8″ x 1″ for sides. Make sure all your patterns match up.