Oh ya…I went there. I am very happy to report that the Painted Glass Bundle can be used for more than just cards and pretty home decor. It can be apart of something really useful like a trinket box. Check it out.
Above is button to the entire online store. Below are the links to what I have used on today’s project. Please click on the picture to be taken to the online store. If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you. Did you know that if you shop with me you will be invited in to a VIP Social Club on Facebook where there is exclusive videos, projects, inspirations, giveaways and fun? Click that shop now button to become a SuNN VIP Society Member.
- Box Base Cardstock sizing: 8″ x 6″
- Scoring: at 2″ on all 4 sides.
- Box Top Cardstock sizing: 4″ x 6″
- Scoring on all 4 sides with shim at 1″
- Using the Envelope Punch Board, punch at 1″ on all 4 sides, flip over and repeat on all 4 sides.