Hi. I have a really cute project to share with you today. Fridays are always fun because I always feature a paper crafting project that one can make if they just have a score board and a piece of cardstock. This one came together so very quickly. I hope you enjoy it.
Above is button to the entire online store. Below are the links to what I have used on today’s project. Please click on the picture to be taken to the online store. If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
- Base Cardstock sizing: 8″ x 8″
- Scoring: 3″ on all sides.
- Lid Cardstock sizing: 4″ x 4″
- Scoring: (with shim) 1″ on all 3 sides
Patterned Paper sizing:
- 4 pieces sized 1 3/4″ by 2 3/4″ (sides)
- 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ (lid)
- 3 pieces sized 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ (lid sides)