Hello again. It’s Friday and I promised you a part 2 to the project I made last week. The Card holder folders actually fit inside a bigger holder. Say that 3 times. Ha. Check out the project for today.
Above is button to the entire online store. Below are the links to what I have used on today’s project. Please click on the picture to be taken to the online store. If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
The Card Case:
- Patterned Paper sizing: 12″ x 12″
- Long side scoring: 1 1/2″ and 6″
- Short side scoring: 4 5/8″ on each side
- Cardstock Sizing: 7 1/2″ x 5 3/4″
- Score 1 1/2 on all sides using a shim.
Don’t know what a shim is? Watch Connie Stewart explain how to make one.