This is my second attempt at this post. Good grief, when stuff goes wrong it can really cause a panic. I had a really busy day at work today and I couldn’t get home to fix the problem fast enough. Thank you all for your patience.
So…anyway. I hope you are well and that your week wasn’t too tiring. I did a quick video today showing how I decorate the FREE STAMP SET my customers get when they keep track of their online purchases with me using the Loyalty Program Tracking Sheet. Of course the paper and decorations change but this is pretty much what I send out. I thought that this may help you if you wanted to gift a DVD or a stamp set as well. Check it out.
Here are the links to what I have used on today’s project. Please click on the picture or wording to be taken to the online store. If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
Cardstock sizing: 10 3/4″ by 10 3/4″
- Using the envelope punch board line up the left side of the patterned paper at 4 1/4″ then punch and score. Slide the paper to the left and score at 5″.
- Rotate 180 degrees.
- Punch and score at 4 1/4″ and again at 5″.
- Flip the paper and rotate one turn so you have your diagonal score lines on the right and punch and score at 4 1/4″ and again at 5″ (this is basically so you have the punches on all 4 sides and the scores all the way along the paper.)
- Line up the score lines with the score guide and finish scoring the square…no need to punch here.
- Rotate the paper and do the same on the bottom of the paper.
- Fold, burnish, and cut following instructions in the video.