TGIF!!!! It’s Friday and it’s time to get your groove on. Let’s craft! I have my first holiday card workshop on Sunday and I am so not ready to give up on summer. Here in the Okanagan, we have very warm summers and autumns. However, this year it was exceptionally cool and rainy. Thanks giving is coming up soon and so is Halloween and then, you know…the big holiday in December. I want to let you know that I will be continuing with my Christmas Crush month long series starting October 31 and running every weekday for the month of November and finishing on Dec 2. That’s 5 weeks of daily inspiration, 20 card projects and 5 3D projects!!! In saying that, I really am not willing to let go of my beloved summer so today’s project is one that screams summer and I love it so. I hope you like it. Check it out.
- Cardstock sized: 9″ by 6 1/2″ inches.
- Scoring on the long side at: 1/2″, 3 1/4″, 4 3/4″ and 71/2″ inches.
- Scoring on the short side at: 1/2″, 2″, and 5″ inches.
Patterned Paper sizing:
- Front & Back: 2 pieces sized 2 1/2″ by 2 3/4″ inches.
- Sides: 2 pieces sized at 1 1/4″ by 2 3/4″ inches.
- Top: 1 1/4″ by 2 1/2″ inches.
Lemony and orangey pretty….Mom
Someone commented that I need to take the camera off auto focus but when I do it never focus’ on the right things. It’s just a web cam. I am not made of money but I could afford to get a new web cam. Just did an internet search and think I have enough to buy it. So I hope that the auto focus wasn’t too distracting.