Hello and welcome. I have another Envelope Punch Board project for you today. I think I will have another one for you next week as well. Love how simple they come together. I hope you like it. Check it out.
Patterned Paper Sizing 6 by 6 inches.
- Punch and score at 2 5/8, turn, line up the score line, punch and score. Repeat one more time…punch and score then punch the last side but don’t score.
- Fold the score lines.
- Fold bottom up.
- Place back in the punch board with the bottom to the right.
- Score at 2 1/2 inches.
- Fold those 2 score lines burnishing crisply.
- Put the envelope together regularly.
- Gently manipulate the bottom of the box till flat.
- Fast fuse on the corners.
- Round the top.