Hello and happy Friday to you. I hope you all are well and happily enjoying the first few days of summer! I love the warm weather and the social time of gathering around a barbecue or hanging out with friends at the beach or back yard. Today I’m sharing a unique holder for 3 by 3 cards and I was thinking what you would do with a 3 by 3 card and I came up with a few ideas that would fit in with summer time activities. A small note that could be given with a bottle of wine, or a perfectly sized card to put with flowers or tuck in a lunch bag. A handy set of cards that you could give to the neighbour as a thank you for watching the cats when you go away for the weekend. Enjoy the show my friends…
- Outer pocket cardstock 10 by 7 1/2 inches, scored on the long side at 2, 2 1/2, 6 and 6 1/2.
- Insert pockets card stock 2 1/2 by 5 1/2 inches scored on the long side at 1/2, 1, 4 1/2, and 5. Short side scored at 1/2 and 1 inches.
- Patterned Paper front: 7 1/4 by 3 1/4 inches, cut horizontally at 1 7/8
- Patterned paper inside pockets: 6 7/8 by 1 3/8 cut in half long ways.
- Inside card; 7 1/4 by 3 1/4