Weird title eh? I have so many box making videos that I have to try to identify them any way I can. I am NOT a writer and my titles are not very original but I am sure you will forgive me because this is a really cute gift box and it just so happens that it is the project I am sharing today. I hope you enjoy the video and have a good weekend. The details are after the video and supply list. Enjoy.
Card stock sizing 8 1/2 by 11 inches
- Long side scored at 2 1/2, 5 1/4 7 3/4 and 10 1/2.
- Short side scored at 1 1/2, 5 1/4, and 7 3/4.
Patterned paper sizing:
- 2 pieces 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches (front & back)
- 2 pieces at 2 1/4 by 3 1/2 (sides)
- 1 piece at 2 1/4 by 2 1/2 (top)
Good size box. Like the scalloped ‘thumb notch’; matches the DSP, nice touch! Oh, and the tiny Just For You stamp is cute!!!
Have a great weekend. 🙂