Hello friends. Every year I do like to give you a project that can house all the cards that you may make during the year. The first year I did a simple open top card holder, and last year I did a perpetual birthday card holder with a lid and a birthday booklet, and this year is a super strong, super big card box with double walls and an insert that will hold at least 20 cards plus envelopes. The video is long so I totally apologize. It’s not me chatting so much as there is many components to put together. I hope you stay tuned if you are interested. 🙂 Check it out!
The particulars are as follows.
- Card stock; 2 pieces of 12 by 10 inches.
- Scored exactly the same on the long side at 6 and 9. Short side is at 4 and 7 inches.
- Card stock 12 by 10 inches.
- Scored on the long side at 1, 3, 9, and 11. Short side is scored at 1, 3, 7, and 9 inches.
- Card stock; 2 pieces 10 1/2 by 8
- Scored on the long side at 3 7/8 and 9 7/8 inches. Short side is scored at 4.
- 2 pieces sized at 5 3/4 by 2 3/4 inches. (box front)
- 2 pieces sized at 3 3/4 by 2 3/4 inches. (box side)
- 2 pieces sized at 5 3/4 by 1 3/4 inches (box lid front)
- 2 pieces sized at 3 3/4 by 1 3/4 inches (box lid side)
- 1 piece sized at 5 3/4 by 3 3/4 inches. (box lid top)
Good idea Susanne….Mom