Hello and welcome. Today’s project is using my favorite tool, the envelope punch board. Love it. Not only does it help you make envelopes but it can help you make treat boxes as well. Check it out.
Enjoy the show! Supply list is at the end of this post.
- With your 6 by 6 inch paper line up the left edge at 2 inches and punch and score.
- turn 90 degrees to the left and line up at 3. Punch and score.
- Repeat step one
- repeat step two
- On the same side that you just punched slide the edge to at 4 and then punch and score
- turn 90 degrees and then measure to the 3 inch and then punch and score
- turn and repeat step 5
- turn and repeat step 6
- Burnish the smaller corners on both sides and then pop back into the envelope punch board lining up the left score line at 1 1/8 and punch to create the pull, repeat on the opposite side.
Inside bottom liner:
- Card stock 3 5/8 by 2 1/8 inches
- Card stock 3 3/4 by 6 3/4
- score on long side only at 1 1/4, 2, 4 3/8 and 5 1/8
- White layer matting 2 1/4 by 3 5/8
- DSP 2 1/8 by 3 1/4