Oh, coffee…it’s a wonderful thing. I call it my attitude adjustment in the morning. I would be a serious grouch without it. So I often buy pouches of the instant Starbucks coffee for myself and the salon (don’t knock it till you try it…it’s really good) and that is where I got the inspiration for this little gift bag. Check out the video and if you need any of the supplies I used in this video please just scroll down after the video to the visual product link below and it will whisk you away to my online store where you can shop 24/7.
Card stock: 9 by 9 square
- Score one side : half score at 1/2, Full score at 1, 4 1/2, second half score at 4 3/4, full score at 4 3/4, 51/4 and 8 1/2
- Score the other side at 1 and 7 inches.
- I say a half score but I suggest scoring down to 6 inches or so.
- That partial score is folded like an accordion.
- Notch that accordion fold so you get a V shape when flat.
Watch the video for a tutorial. Enjoy the show.