Hi there. Happy Saturday to you. I really don’t know where the original post for this video went…I noticed that it was not aired and I am really sorry that happened. This little project is for those of you who are giving DVD’s or things that are shaped like DVD’s (like our clear mounted or photo polymer stamp sets) for a gift. One of the nice things about this project is that it uses the envelope punch board. It’s not just for envelopes you know. 😉
Enjoy the show.
Card Stock: 10 3/4 by 10 3/4
- Line up at 4 1/2, punch and score then slide to 5 -punch and score.
- Rotate 180 degrees and repeat step 1.
- Flip over, line up at 4 1/2, punch and score then slide to 5 -punch and score.
- Rotate 180 degrees, line up at 4 1/2, punch and score then slide to 5 -punch and score.
- Line up score lines to the dial and score (no need to punch as it should already be done).
- Round all corners.
- Cut 2 bottom squares to be tabs.
- Cut away 2 top tabs.
- Place DVD sized object in package, secure the flaps with adhesive.
- Optional, cut a slit for the open flap to be inserted.