How Suite Shares work?
As your demonstrator I organize the share:
- I gather people from across Canada to participate.
- After all the participant’s payments go through, I order all the products from Stampin’ Up.
- When the products arrive from Stampin’ Up! I divide them carefully.
- The shares get checked twice and then get packaged securely and in a timely manner.
- Shares get mailed via Canada Post.
- The Suite Share cost is including shipping.
How to register for the Suite Share?
Head to the website where all my events are: WWW.SUNNSTAMPIN.EVENTBRITE.COM and register to as many suite shares as you would like. Everyone must register so I can keep track. It’s free to register but an invoice will follow! Don’t sign up unless you’re interested.
How to Pay for the Share?
Once registered, I will send a PayPal invoice. That invoice MUST be paid before I order the share. If you choose to add-on the bundle please email me at the following email address letting me know of your ADD ON plus your Sale-a-bration choice. You can pay by E-Transfer as well using my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the time lines for the Share?
Product Shares ARE time sensitive. Shares only happen at the very beginning of any new catalouge publication so you get the full use of the share BEFORE it retires. If you love something and run out of it quickly then you know to get shopping for more of that product. The following time line is for the 2019 Occasions Catalouge and the 2019+ Sale-A-Bration Brochure.
- Registration Opens: Dec 18, 2018
- Invoicing Starts: Dec 24th, 2019
- Last Day to Pay invoice: Jan 2. 2019
- Order will be Placed: Jan 3, 2019
- Shares mailed Jan 15, 2019
What are the current shares available?