How do Shares work?
As your demonstrator I organize the share:
- I gather people from across Canada to participate.
- After all the participant’s payments go through, I order all the products from Stampin’ Up.
- When the products arrive from Stampin’ Up! I divide them carefully.
- The shares get checked twice and then get packaged securely and in a timely manner.
- Shares get mailed via Canada Post.
- The Share cost is including shipping.
How to Pay for the Share?
- PayPal or E transfer is common, I prefer E-transfer because it does not incur any fee’s and therefore I can pass that along to my customers in the form of gifts and giveaways.
Product Share Schedule:
June 1, 2020: Deadline to pay (if you don’t pay, you will lose your place)
June 3, 2020: Paper Share order placed with Stampin’ Up!
June 15 to 21 approx times may change due to covid-19 precautions: Paper Share is prepped and carefully shipped (assuming there are no back orders)
Product Shares ARE time sensitive. Shares only happen at the very beginning of any new catalouge publication so you get the full use of the share BEFORE it retires. If you love something and run out of it quickly then you know to get shopping for more of that product.
What are the current shares available?