Do you wish you could get EVERYTHING on your Stampin! Up wish list at a discounted price? Have you been shopping with Stampin’ Up! for a while and want the best deal going? As an avid crafter, I can tell you Stampin’ Up! products are high quality. The BEST DEAL comes when you get high quality products for a reduced price. Here is why the Best Deal is so great!
- Starter kit- $165 in product for just $135 with free shipping and no obligation.
- 20% Minimum savings on personal purchases or commission.
- 25% Savings or instant income after your first promotion (which is easily attainable).
- Quick Start – opportunity to earn Points which can be used for FREE product, logo merchandise & business tools.
- Two Free Months of a Business Website with online store, calendar, blog, e cards and newsletters.
- Exclusive Stampin’ UP! events like On Stage & Center Stage (conventions).
- Exclusive Stampin’ UP! online communities (SuNN Down Stampers Facebook Page & Kaleidoscope Facebook Page plus many more).
- No Obligation – yep that’s right – purchase a kit and walk away – BUT simply purchase or sell $400 a quarter to continue to access the benefits.
- Pre-purchase opportunities ahead of the general public.
- Host events receiving hostess rewards AND demonstrator awards.
- Support and training via Stampin’ University.
- Support and training via our Succeed Weekly emails.
- Support and training via our quarterly full color Stampin’ Success Magazine.
- Career and Annual Milestone awards.
- Complimentary catalogues (Annual, Holiday, Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogues).
- Association with a company that specializes in high quality and many exclusive crafting products that is debt free, global and growing.
- When you join Stampin’UP! you also join my team (the SuNN Down Stampers) and that has perks as well.
- Get access to all of my 3 of my Online Classes right away and gain entry to other classes as you advance in title.
- Get Card Kits of the month for FREE. This inspiration can be used for their own business, or to inspire personal projects.
- Get invited to Diva Day 3 times a year, a crafty gathering with food and bevies and loads of projects to complete. Out of province team members get packages mailed to them.
- Join a private Facebook group with your team to ask questions or share products.
- Get access to tutorials and information in the Team Member Blog Page.
- Who you join with can make a difference in your Stampin’ experience. I look forward to helping you explore the fun, the benefits, the opportunities that being a demonstrator can have.
I’m committed to providing support to my team no matter your reason for joining. It’s an inclusive environment that focuses on creativity and successes of all kinds!