Do you wish you could get
on your Stampin! Up wish list at a discounted price?
Have you been shopping with Stampin’ Up! for a while, and you like the idea of being part of the brilliant company and getting discounts and perks, but you’re not sure that you want to demonstrate.
Many demonstrators don’t actually demonstrate! They simply enjoy buying the amazing products at the 20% net discount that all demos get! A hobby demo just feeds their hobby and get all the perks as an active demonstrator. I do treat all my team the same, no matter what ‘type’ of demo they are. My original plan when I joined Stampin’ Up! was to simply get the products at a discount. I am one of those types of frugal crafters and because I’d fallen totally and utterly in love with the whole Stampin’ Up! catalog, the best thing for me was to simply join and get that wonderful bargain! So if you’re shopping right now, and thinking that you’d quite like a bit of a bargain too, consider joining my team. You never know where your journey may take you!
- A Discount on all Stampin’ Up! products: 20% off retail price! With the opportunity for that discount to grow as your sales do.
- Entry to Demonstrator ONLY gatherings such as ON STAGE live or local where creative ideas are shared, business tips are given AND (my favorite part) FREE PRODUCT.
- Sneak Peeks of New Products: You get to be the first to see new products and have the chance to get them before anyone else!
- The opportunity to meet other creative people at Stampin’ Up! events and in our online communities.
- Get paid to do what you love! You get to share your passion for stamping and if you want to make money, you can! Everything is done on your schedule, your way.
- My team is invited to 2 Facebook groups. One is for my team and one is for the team I belong to (my up-line’s team). There is a lot of sharing going on and you will never feel alone in this endeavor.
- Stampin’ Success magazine subscription for FREE.
- A chance to earn points for free product in the QUICK START PROGRAM.
- A wealth of knowledge for free and at your fingertips in the Demonstrator’s website.
- An invitation to Stampin’ Connection, a visual sharing place from other demonstrators around the globe have uploaded their works for you to get inspired by (it’s like our own pinterest, if you will)
- All of my recruits will get my monthly card kit whether or not they have purchased anything. As long as you are a demonstrator in good standing you will receive my monthly card kit (a little thank you from me to you).
- Everything you learn will be online, from the comfort of your OWN home and it’s all FREE. You can choose to treat Stampin! Up as a hobby or grow it into a profitable business. Whatever you choose, I will be available for guidance and advice.
You get to choose what ever you would like in your kit and head office will send you the other items that you need to get started as a demonstrator. YOU get to pick the stamping supplies that come in it! You choose $165 worth of stamping supplies for only $135 + tax. Shipping on your starter kit is FREE!
Frequently Asked Questions about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Q: If I am not Canadian can you be my “upline”?
A: Unfortunately, no. I truly wish I could but this is beyond my control.
Q: Is there a minimum I have to sell?
A: Your minimum is $400 per quarter or about $133 per month.
Q: Do I get a discount by becoming a demonstrator?
A: Yes! You get a 20% discount.
Q: Can I join just for myself and not sell to other people?
Q: Do I get to choose which stamping supplies come in my kit?
A: Yes.. The starter kit is completely customizable. You choose $165 worth of stamping supplies and pay only $135 + tax and shipping is free.
Q: Are there any monthly fees associated with being a demonstrator?
A: Only if you chose. I highly recommend having your own Stampin’ Up! website so that people can place orders online. The cost for that is $19.95 per month. It’s called DBWS (demonstrator business web services) but if you sign up within three weeks of your sign up date (21 days) you will receive TWO FREE MONTHS of this website.
Q: If someone who does not live near you joins, how do you help them?
A: The same way I help demonstrators that do live near me! All support/training is done via email and our private Facebook group. As my team grows I will start having Facebook live team meetings and try to find a way to connect with each and every one of you.
Q: Can I actually make money as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator?
A: Absolutely! How much you make really is up to you. Many demonstrators use their income simply for the discount so they can support their stamping habit but there are also demonstrators that make as much or more than they did at their full-time jobs. You can chose to make money doing live stamping events or build your business all on social media like I am.
Okay, I’m ready to get started. What do I do now?
- Write down my name (Susanne Netz) and demonstrator number (#2138409).