I want to reward you for shopping with me. I appreciate your business so much and want to give back! It’s really fun for me to see my customers super happy getting a stamp set that they have really wanted but it’s even better when it’s for FREE. Yep, you read that right….FREE stamps for being a frequent shopper at my online store. I like FREE things, do you?
………. The Details ……….
- For every online purchase of $40 (before tax and shipping) you will receive 1 point.
- Points are accumulative, if you made an $80 (before tax and shipping) you will receive 2 points and so on.
- When you receive 15 points you can choose a FREE stamp set of your choice (excluding hostess stamp sets) and I will send it to you ASAP (I’ll even pay the shipping). Just a note here, there is no price cap for this reward so if you want, you could opt to get the most expensive stamp in the current catalog or just one that you have had your eye on for a while. The choice is yours.
………. The Rules ……….
- You must be living in Canada to shop with me.
- One stamp set per every 15 points.
- You have to keep track of your own points. You can view your order history in your online Stampin’ Up! account. Download you tracking sheet below and keep this sheet handy for the next online purchase you will make.
- All orders must be under your customer name (you’ll also find that in your account on the Stampin’ Up! website).
- Customers cannot combine points with each other.
- Online orders only will qualify for this rewards program.
- Points have a 2 year expiry date.
- When you reach 15 points you need to email me (email@example.com) with your purchase history. You can either scan the Loyalty Program Page I sent to you or type the information in the email or send me a copy via snail mail. You’ll also need to let me know what FREE stamp selection you want (excluding hostess sets) AND your mailing address. I will email you within 48 hours.
I’m super stoked about this offer and I hope you are too. Remember, no matter when you order from me, you could also get a free card kit in the mail (if you use the current host code). Check the information about that HERE.