SUNDAY, January 30, 2022
Whether you are a crafty card maker, a creative scrapbooker, mixed media guru or something in between you will be impressed by the beach front property in which to craft in. This event has become a cherished tradition with the crafters that attended previously. Crafting at the Lake House is proudly presented by Susanne Netz, of SuNN Stampin’, a Canadian Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator who is soooooooo excited to gather and craft together with you this year. It’s been a long time since we saw each other!!
Enjoy a full day of crafting at a quaint Okanagan Lake front property. Have a dedicated space for you to create without having to clean up, cook for yourself or be interrupted. This quiet space has tranquil grounds to be inspired by, and a lovely house for us to craft, create and luncheon in.
Not only will you have unlimited access to premium Stampin’ Up! Products, you will have the opportunity to create a DOZEN MAKE & TAKES which will spark your creativity with new Catalogue products.
Included with the Registration Fee of $100 is:
- A crafting space just for you and your gear from 10 am- 8 pm (come and go as you please, the space is yours and secure for the duration).
- Incredible Stampin’ Up! Product Gift (worth $68)
- Opportunity to Make and Take a dozen projects plus 2 bonus projects in your swag bag.
- Unlimited access to premium Stampin’ Up! Tools & Products
- Fully catered yummy food, snacks and beverages (*I will do my best to accommodate food sensitivities/allergies/diets please let me know. NO ALCOHOL is being served at this event.)
- Optional Add-ons: Cardmaking kits that can be added on to the registration fee at a discounted special event price. Check the list below.
- Get a “new to me” friend to register and receive a FREE STAMP SET of your choice (host sets excluded)
- Any Stampin’ Up! Order placed at the Event will receive FREE SHIPPING!
Sunday, January 30th, 2022
Currently we have reached our goal of attendees. If you would like to be put on a wait list for this event email email@example.com.
- You may hold your spot simply click on the register here button above.
- You have until August 31 to send payment for your registration fee plus any Add-ons you wish. An email will be sent with your receipt, a itinerary of the day and also a map to get to the venue.
Projects to work on:
Bring whatever you want from your craft room at home. Bring the supplies you will need for the projects you would like to work on. Bring whatever supplies you will need for whatever papercraft you’re in to! You don’t’ have to be a card maker to attend, scrapbookers and mixed media peeps are welcome too.
If you are looking for some new projects to work on, I have included for your consideration all-inclusive kits that you can add to your registration cost. The prices of the kits are at a very affordable and include taxes and shipping. You will find the selection on the registration form.
Tools/Products for use
- Over 75 current Stampin’ Up! Stamp Sets
- All current colours of Stampin’ Up! classic ink pads
- All current colours of blending brushes, daubers and a few brayers
- Multiple die cutting machines for dry embossing and die cutting
- Over 50 die collections
- Over 25 current & retired embossing folders
- Multiple Heat tool for heat embossing
- A great number of held punches
- Different cleaning tools
More Event Fine Print:
- You are welcome to ask for advice on any of the products, make & take projects. If you want help, just ask. If you want to be left alone, that’s ok too.
- There are no assigned seats, so if you come with a friend you are welcome to craft at a table together, however if you see someone by themselves it’s always nice to make a new crafty friend.
- This is an adult only event.
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators can attend but please refrain from speaking about your own business at all at this event.
- If you have any additional questions feel free to contact me and I’ll get back to you asap.
I hope you see the value of attending an event such as this that you find superior customer service in any transaction with me but especially at this event. I believe hard work will allow me to achieve my goals so I ask you to sign up for this event and allow me to work hard for you and your papercrafting journey. This event is helping me directly with growing my business to be the best demonstrator I can be. Thank you for your consideration.