SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2019
Whether you are a crafty card maker, a creative scrapbooker, mixed media guru or something in between you will be impressed by the beach front property I have procured for this event. Let’s make this inaugural event become a cherished tradition. Crafting at the Lake House is proudly presented by Susanne Netz, of SuNN Stampin’, a Canadian Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Enjoy a full day of crafting at a quaint Okanagan Lake front property. Have a dedicated space for you to create without having to clean up, cook for yourself or be interrupted. This quiet space has tranquil grounds to be inspired by, and a lovely house for us to craft, create and luncheon in.
Not only will you have unlimited access to premium Stampin’ Up! Products, you will have the opportunity to create a DOZEN MAKE & TAKES designed by Susanne Netz, who is very excited to spark your creativity with new Holiday Catalogue products.
Included with the Registration Fee of $90 is:
- A crafting space just for you and your gear from 10 am- 8 pm (come and go as you please, the space is yours and secure for the duration).
- Incredible Stampin’ Up! Product Gift worth $75
- Opportunity to Make and Take a dozen projects
- Unlimited access to premium Stampin’ Up! Tools & Products
- Buffet table of yummy food, snacks and beverages (*I will do my best to accommodate food sensitivities/allergies/diets please let me know. NO ALCOHOL is being served at this event.)
- Optional Add-ons: 4 project kits that can be added on to the registration fee at a discounted special event price
- Get a “new to me” friend to register and receive a FREE STAMP SET of your choice (host sets excluded)
- Any Stampin’ Up! Order placed at the Event will receive FREE SHIPPING!
Sunday, September 29th, 2019
- You may hold your spot beginning Wednesday, August 14th at am. Simply click on the link above where you can fill out a form and hold your spot.
- You will be emailed with a form to fill out and then have until August 29 to complete your registration form and send for payment for your registration fee plus Add-ons . The address of the venue will be shared within that email.
Projects to work on:
Bring whatever you want from your craft room at home. Bring the supplies you will need for the projects you would like to work on. Bring whatever supplies you will need for whatever papercraft you’re in to! You don’t’ have to be a card maker to attend, scrapbookers and mixed media peeps are welcome too.
if you are looking for some new projects to work on, I have included for your consideration 4 all-inclusive kits that you can add to your registration cost. The prices of the kids are at a very discounted price and include taxes and shipping. 2 are out of the annual catalogue and 2 out of the Holiday catalogue. They are as follows:
- Notes of Kindness Card Kit (page 202 Annual catalogue) $47
- Lots of Happy Card Kit (page 202 Annual catalogue) $47
- Joy of Giving Tag Kit (page 37 Holiday catalogue) $47
- Christmas Countdown Project Kit Advent calendar (page 38 Holiday catalogue) $40
Tools/Products for use
- Over 60 current Stampin’ Up! Stamp Sets
- All current colours of Stampin’ Up! classic ink pads
- All current colours of sponges, daubers and a few brayers
- A Big Shot machine for dry embossing and die cutting
- Over 40 die collections
- Over 25 current & retired embossing folders
- A Heat tool for heat embossing
- 15 handheld punches
- Different cleaning tools
More Event Fine Print:
- You are welcome to ask for advice on any of the products, make & take projects. If you want help, just ask. If you want to be left alone, that’s ok too.
- There are no assigned seats, so if you come with a friend you are welcome to craft at a table together, however if you see someone by themselves it’s always nice to make a new crafty friend.
- This is an adult only event.
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators can attend but please refrain from speaking about your own business at all at this event.
- If you have any additional questions feel free to contact me and I’ll get back to you asap.
I hope you see the value of attending an event such as this that you find superior customer service in any transaction with me but especially at this event. I believe hard work will allow me to achieve my goals so I ask you to sign up for this event and allow me to work hard for you and your papercrafting journey. This event is helping me directly with trying to earn the incentive trip to Maui for 2020.