Hello Friends! Here we are with the Bonus Take & Make designs for the Lakehouse Event. As I stated in the video, we stuffed attendees bags full with products and goodie and one of the items was the stamp set featured in this card design as well as the spool of ribbon!
I have a few event bags left and because they are so light to mail, the cost for shipping will be negligible. I would love for you to have souvenir from this event for yourself as this year may be the last year I can do this event at the lakehouse because the city wants to bulldoze this property and use it for parking. All the more reason to get yourself a fun bag at a low cost. Click the form below to request one of the 4 bags I have left.
I also wanted to invite you to put your name on the Early bird form to be one of the first folks who will get the email to register first. As you probably have noticed that we have limited space at the lakehouse and a lot of the previous attendees like to come to each event, as they will get the new annual catalogue and we will get to play with all new products during this event. So click below to register for early bird notification if you wish. I would love to craft with you.
FYI: I have been asked to sell the PDFs for this series so if you are so inclined you can purchase the full 14 CARD DESIGN PDF BUNDLE HERE. I hope you have fun watching and get inspired.
This card was designed using some retired products such as the Dandy Designs Patterned Paper which one could only earn during Sale-a-bration and the cardbase and envelope that was a Paper Pumpkin add on. That being said, I believe this card design could be adjusted to use any patterned paper and cardstock cardbase. Watch the video to see how this card was put together.
Scroll down to see the YouTube video on how I put this card together…or better yet click below to subscribe to my channel.
Below is a button to the my online store but following that, are the specific links to what I have used on today’s project. If you click on the product you are interested in, you learn all about that product. Feel free to add that product to your WISH LIST (you can create one in the online store) AND If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I deeply appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
When you shop with me what can you expect?
- A FREE GIFT – if you use the host code
- A FREE card kit – if you use the host code
- A hand made thank you card for your order
- A free PDF tutorial bundle (a new one every month).
- Loyalty rewards points you can collect and redeem for Stampin’ Up! product
- FREE catalogue- postage covered too
- Reliable, friendly and prompt customer service
- Creative support
- If you prefer for me to place your order for you? Email me at email@example.com and share your list with me.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE inspirations Monday, Wednesday and Fridays right to your inbox (look for the FOLLOW THIS BLOG widget on the right of this page, or below if you are on a mobile device.
- Sign up for my EXTRA CONTENT AND INSPIRATIONS on my email club HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE alternative PDF Tutorials emailed to you
- Earn FREE stamps with my loyalty rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE!
- Want to learn what is coming up? Check out my Calendar of EVENTS HERE!
- Sign Up for my newest ONLINE CARD CLASS and find out how easy it is to craft at your own pace, in a convenient time with virtual one on one demonstrations from me helping you use all your supplies to create successful card designs!
Pretty thank you card,