I had a brilliant idea in this card design and that was using the black dimensionals on the backside of the die cut flowers because they had open centers and I was able to create mock black centered flowers and tipped petals! Check out the fun video that explains this precious card. But first let me share with you about four other masculine cards. I have a great online class to go and it won’t be available for long as the new annual catalogue is coming and these products may retire, and I guarantee the bundled price will. Check out the sneak peek!
FYI: I have been asked to sell the PDFs for this series so if you are so inclined you can purchase the full 14 CARD DESIGN PDF BUNDLE HERE. I hope you have fun watching and get inspired.
To get back to today’s design, I sure hope you like flowers and embellishments because that is what is mainly what the design calls for. I love how the edge leaves are heightened with dimension and the card fold is flat! So cool.
Scroll down to see the YouTube video on how I put this card together…or better yet click below to subscribe to my channel.
Below is a button to the my online store but following that, are the specific links to what I have used on today’s project. If you click on the product you are interested in, you learn all about that product. Feel free to add that product to your WISH LIST (you can create one in the online store) AND If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I deeply appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
Did you know that if you shop with me, you can get some free products? Use the host code and get something amazing sent to you along with a Free Card Kit of the Month. To make things sweeter, there is a rewards program where you can earn yourself a FREE STAMP SET. Check that out here I WANT A FREE STAMP SET !
When you shop with me what can you expect?
- A FREE GIFT – if you use the host code
- A FREE card kit – if you use the host code
- A hand made thank you card for your order
- A free PDF tutorial bundle (a new one every month).
- Loyalty rewards points you can collect and redeem for Stampin’ Up! product
- FREE catalogue- postage covered too
- Reliable, friendly and prompt customer service
- Creative support
- If you prefer for me to place your order for you? Email me at email@example.com and share your list with me.
Join my Stampin’ Up!® Sunndown Stampers team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE inspirations Monday, Wednesday and Fridays right to your inbox (look for the FOLLOW THIS BLOG widget on the right of this page, or below if you are on a mobile device.
- Sign up for my EXTRA CONTENT AND INSPIRATIONS on my email club HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE alternative PDF Tutorials emailed to you
- Earn FREE stamps with my loyalty rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE!
- Want to learn what is coming up? Check out my Calendar of EVENTS HERE!
- Sign Up for my newest ONLINE CARD CLASS and find out how easy it is to craft at your own pace, in a convenient time with virtual one on one demonstrations from me helping you use all your supplies to create successful card designs!
I purchased your He’s All That Online Class 4 project PDF Bundle for 3.00 and never receided the PDF”s
Hello Judy. As I have mentioned the PayPal will direct you to the page where you were to download the PDF’s immediately. Now I will have to find your email on PayPal and send them to you myself. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received my email.