I used a mask in order to create the appearance of layers on the card. Using the Dainty Delight stamp set was a joy and I was able to create a beautiful floral card using it. So much fun creating this stunning card design.
Do you know that I have another Online Class to go? What a masculine stunner this one is too. It’s a great online class to go and it won’t be available for long as the new annual catalogue is coming and these product may retire, or at least I know the bundled price will. Check out the sneak peek!
FYI: I have been asked to sell the PDFs for this series so if you are so inclined you can purchase the full 14 CARD DESIGN PDF BUNDLE HERE. I hope you have fun watching and get inspired.
To get back to today’s design, I sure hope you like backgrounds because that is what is mainly what the design calls for. I love my blending brushes.
Scroll down to see the YouTube video on how I put this card together…or better yet click below to subscribe to my channel.
Below is a button to the my online store but following that, are the specific links to what I have used on today’s project. If you click on the product you are interested in, you learn all about that product. Feel free to add that product to your WISH LIST (you can create one in the online store) AND If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I deeply appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
Did you know that if you shop with me, you can get some free products? Use the host code and get something amazing sent to you along with a Free Card Kit of the Month. To make things sweeter, there is a rewards program where you can earn yourself a FREE STAMP SET. Check that out here I WANT A FREE STAMP SET !
When you shop with me what can you expect?
- A FREE GIFT – if you use the host code
- A FREE card kit – if you use the host code
- A hand made thank you card for your order
- A free PDF tutorial bundle (a new one every month).
- Loyalty rewards points you can collect and redeem for Stampin’ Up! product
- FREE catalogue- postage covered too
- Reliable, friendly and prompt customer service
- Creative support
- If you prefer for me to place your order for you? Email me at email@example.com and share your list with me.
Join my Stampin’ Up!® Sunndown Stampers team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE inspirations Monday, Wednesday and Fridays right to your inbox (look for the FOLLOW THIS BLOG widget on the right of this page, or below if you are on a mobile device.
- Sign up for my EXTRA CONTENT AND INSPIRATIONS on my email club HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE alternative PDF Tutorials emailed to you
- Earn FREE stamps with my loyalty rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE!
- Want to learn what is coming up? Check out my Calendar of EVENTS HERE!
- Sign Up for my newest ONLINE CARD CLASS and find out how easy it is to craft at your own pace, in a convenient time with virtual one on one demonstrations from me helping you use all your supplies to create successful card designs!
Hi Susanne, I like the card