Hello Friends! Welcome to another installment of my Lakehouse Series. We are half way through the projects and I am happy to share this cute card with you today. I want to share that I still have some of those event bags for sale and because they are so light to mail, the cost for shipping will be negligible. I would love for you to have one of these bags, so fill out the for below and get your souvenir from this event for yourself. I will add that this year may be the last year I can do this event because the city wants to bulldoze this property and use it for parking.
FYI: I have been asked to sell the PDFs for this series so if you are so inclined you can purchase the full 14 CARD DESIGN PDF BUNDLE HERE. I hope you have fun watching and get inspired.
Before we get into today’s project can I share with you something that has come to Stampin’ Up this March. Stampin’ Up! has created a card kit particularly designed to help you reach out to those who light up your world, and one that every crafter will want to add to their collection!
This kit has everything you need to make your crafting experience hassle free! It comes with 9 cards—3 each of 3 different designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes, laser-cut peek through elements in different colors to layer which creates a kaleidoscope effect, gold foil accents, and a unique all-occasion stamp set.
The Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! makes creativity easy with a variety of projects, styles, and designs to choose from. Your customers can create gorgeous projects without the pressure of starting from scratch. They can build their creative confidence with each successful crafting experience. And best of all, the cards and crafts they make are even more special when shared with a friend!
To learn more about the latest addition to the Kits Collection Click Here.
This card was not designed by me but I did create it for the video. I have full permission to use the designs as I see fit. Watch the video to see how this card was put together.
Scroll down to see the YouTube video on how I put this card together…or better yet click below to subscribe to my channel.
Below is a button to the my online store but following that, are the specific links to what I have used on today’s project. If you click on the product you are interested in, you learn all about that product. Feel free to add that product to your WISH LIST (you can create one in the online store) AND If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I deeply appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
When you shop with me what can you expect?
- A FREE GIFT – if you use the host code
- A FREE card kit – if you use the host code
- A hand made thank you card for your order
- A free PDF tutorial bundle (a new one every month).
- Loyalty rewards points you can collect and redeem for Stampin’ Up! product
- FREE catalogue- postage covered too
- Reliable, friendly and prompt customer service
- Creative support
- If you prefer for me to place your order for you? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and share your list with me.
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE inspirations Monday, Wednesday and Fridays right to your inbox (look for the FOLLOW THIS BLOG widget on the right of this page, or below if you are on a mobile device.
- Sign up for my EXTRA CONTENT AND INSPIRATIONS on my email club HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE alternative PDF Tutorials emailed to you
- Earn FREE stamps with my loyalty rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE!
- Want to learn what is coming up? Check out my Calendar of EVENTS HERE!
- Sign Up for my newest ONLINE CARD CLASS and find out how easy it is to craft at your own pace, in a convenient time with virtual one on one demonstrations from me helping you use all your supplies to create successful card designs!