This card features the Watercolor World Stamp set as well as the Something Fancy Stamp set. I use the Watercolor World stamp set in my trusty stamparatus and the All Attendee Gift that was given to the attendees was the Something Fancy stamp set and it was used for the sentiment. I have a list of supplies I used listed below but the small stampin’ spots were collected by me over many months of being my own Paper Pumpkin subscriber. If you are interested in joining Paper Pumpkin please click on the link and join me in my monthly creative escape. http://bit.ly/joinPPwithsunn
I would also like to mention that Sale-a-bration is almost over but it’s possible for you to get a deal with Paper Pumpkin AND get SAB rewards. Check out this chart below:
FYI: I have been asked to sell the PDFs for this series so if you are so inclined you can purchase the full 14 CARD DESIGN PDF BUNDLE HERE. I hope you have fun watching and get inspired.
Pro Tip: When inking up a large stamp like this, have all the Ink pads open and pre load the ink on the daubers so you can ink the stamp quickly. Using the Stamparatus allows one to re-stamp in the same position so if there is any missed spots one can fix easily. Make sure your daubers are juicy with ink because a dry dauber can take away ink!
Scroll down to see the YouTube video on how I put this card together…or better yet click below to subscribe to my channel.
Below is a button to the my online store but following that, are the specific links to what I have used on today’s project. If you click on the product you are interested in, you learn all about that product. Feel free to add that product to your WISH LIST (you can create one in the online store) AND If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I deeply appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
When you shop with me what can you expect?
- A FREE GIFT – if you use the host code
- A FREE card kit – if you use the host code
- A hand made thank you card for your order
- A free PDF tutorial bundle (a new one every month).
- Loyalty rewards points you can collect and redeem for Stampin’ Up! product
- FREE catalogue- postage covered too
- Reliable, friendly and prompt customer service
- Creative support
- If you prefer for me to place your order for you? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and share your list with me.
Join my Stampin’ Up!® Sunndown Stampers team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE inspirations Monday, Wednesday and Fridays right to your inbox (look for the FOLLOW THIS BLOG widget on the right of this page, or below if you are on a mobile device.
- Sign up for my EXTRA CONTENT AND INSPIRATIONS on my email club HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE alternative PDF Tutorials emailed to you
- Earn FREE stamps with my loyalty rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE!
- Want to learn what is coming up? Check out my Calendar of EVENTS HERE!
- Sign Up for my newest ONLINE CARD CLASS and find out how easy it is to craft at your own pace, in a convenient time with virtual one on one demonstrations from me helping you use all your supplies to create successful card designs!