Today’s card design doesn’t have any stamping! How simple is that?
I don’t know about you but I got the Aspen Die as a Sale-a-bration reward and I really put it to good use today with this card design. I don’t have the stamp set so I improvised with the Amazing Thanks Dies instead. Today’s card design is the result. Before I share today’s featured card please let me share with you my new Splendid Thoughts Online Class. It’s an amazing bundle and worthy of your attention.
The Splendid Thoughts Bundle includes the Splendid Thoughts Stamp Set and the Splendid Stems Dies. Also available in French. It takes just minutes to create a luxuriant paper plant arrangement. Stamp stems and foliage, cut them out quickly using the dies, and add them to your cards and scrapbook pages. It’s quick and easy! Send hugs, best wishes, and warm thoughts in handmade cards you create using the Splendid Thoughts Stamp Set. You can use these hand-drawn foliage images and elegantly lettered sentiments on cards for a variety of occasions: weddings, thinking of you, celebration, or just because.
* 9 cling stamps
* 9 dies
* Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
* Compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
The online class includes a free gift.
To register for this Online Class with Canadian Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator please click here: https://forms.gle/rnw2zDr5MSk3q3Aq6
I am really happy how this card design turned out. I am ready for fall, how about you?
Scroll down to see the YouTube video on how I put this card together…or better yet click below to subscribe to my channel.
Below is a button to the my online store but following that, are the specific links to what I have used on today’s project. If you click on the product you are interested in, you learn all about that product. Feel free to add that product to your WISH LIST (you can create one in the online store) AND If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I deeply appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
When you shop with me what can you expect?
- A FREE GIFT – if you use the host code
- A FREE card kit – if you use the host code
- A hand made thank you card for your order
- A free PDF tutorial bundle (a new one every month).
- Loyalty rewards points you can collect and redeem for Stampin’ Up! product
- An invitation to the SuNN Social VIP Facebook group (FREE Online inspiration).
- FREE catalogue- postage covered too
- Reliable, friendly and prompt customer service
- Creative support
- If you prefer for me to place your order for you? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and share your list with me.
Join my Stampin’ Up!® Sunndown Stampers team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever! Get your starter kit now!
- Customers can join my VIP Social Club on Facebook for exclusive videos, projects, inspirations and fun!
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE inspirations Monday, Wednesday and Fridays right to your inbox (look for the FOLLOW THIS BLOG widget on the right of this page, or below if you are on a mobile device.
- Sign up for my EXTRA CONTENT AND INSPIRATIONS on my email club HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE alternative PDF Tutorials emailed to you
- Earn FREE stamps with my loyalty rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE!
- Want to learn what is coming up? Check out my Calendar of EVENTS HERE!
- Sign Up for my newest ONLINE CARD CLASS and find out how easy it is to craft at your own pace, in a convenient time with virtual one on one demonstrations from me helping you use all your supplies to create successful card designs!