featuring the Quiet Meadow Stamp Set & Meadow Dies.
Hello and welcome my friends to another Monday and the second to last card design of the 12 part mini series entitled….crafting at the Lakehouse.
I hope your weekend was long and refreshing. I have been working on the Quiet Meadow Online Classes and am happy to announce this one is open for registration. The card design today is also using the Quiet Meadow stamp set and Meadow dies. Sadly one can’t get them bundled in price from Stampin’ Up! anymore BUT you can get them at 20% off with me if you purchase the Online Class from me. Here is the link for the registration and also the sneak peek for the class. I sure hope you register…this is a great deal and I the card designs for this class are AH-mazing, if I do say so myself.
I love the ” Mixed Media” feel to this card design. I also love the contrast between the fresh white and the grunged card that you can see with the “Ripped Paper Technique” that was used in this card. So fun.
Scroll down to see the YouTube video on how I put this card together…or better yet click below to subscribe to my channel.
Below is a button to the my online store but following that, are the specific links to what I have used on today’s project. If you click on the product you are interested in, you learn all about that product. Feel free to add that product to your WISH LIST (you can create one in the online store) AND If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I deeply appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
When you shop with me what can you expect?
- A FREE GIFT – if you use the host code
- A FREE card kit – if you use the host code
- A hand made thank you card for your order
- A free PDF tutorial bundle (a new one every month).
- Loyalty rewards points you can collect and redeem for Stampin’ Up! product
- An invitation to the SuNN Social VIP Facebook group (FREE Online inspiration).
- FREE catalogue- postage covered too
- Reliable, friendly and prompt customer service
- Creative support
- If you prefer for me to place your order for you? Email me at email@example.com and share your list with me.
Join my Stampin’ Up!® Sunndown Stampers team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Customers can join my VIP Social Club on Facebook for exclusive videos, projects, inspirations and fun!
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE inspirations Monday, Wednesday and Fridays right to your inbox (look for the FOLLOW THIS BLOG widget on the right of this page, or below if you are on a mobile device.
- Sign up for my EXTRA CONTENT AND INSPIRATIONS on my email club HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE alternative PDF Tutorials emailed to you
- Earn FREE stamps with my loyalty rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE!
- Want to learn what is coming up? Check out my Calendar of EVENTS HERE!
- Sign Up for my newest ONLINE CARD CLASS and find out how easy it is to craft at your own pace, in a convenient time with virtual one on one demonstrations from me helping you use all your supplies to create successful card designs!