Creative Stamping with Susanne
Happy Wednesday to you. I hope you are staying well and keeping positive. There is nothing better to keep safe and happy by stamping at home in your craft space. I am delighted to give you some inspiration today using the Cup of Tea bundle. I used the sponge dauber stamp inking technique to create this look and the flawless blending was due to the great colour combo I chose. Check out the amazing video for how I did this. Some new techniques for some….some refresher ideas for others all here on today’s blog.
The colours I used today are: Fresh Freesia and Orchid Oasis. Check out how I used these colours for flawless blending.
Below is a button to the my online store but following that, are the specific links to what I have used on today’s project. If you click on the product you are interested in, you learn all about that product. Feel free to add that product to your WISH LIST (you can create one in the online store) AND If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I deeply appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
When you shop with me what can you expect?
- A hand made thank you card for your order
- A free PDF tutorial bundle (a new one every month).
- Loyalty rewards points you can collect and redeem for Stampin’ Up! product
- An invitation to the SuNN Social VIP Facebook group
- FREE catalogues every release – postage covered too
- Reliable, friendly and prompt customer service
- Draws and other special giveaways
- Creative support
Use the HOST CODE below when you shop and receive a FREE Card Kit of the Month in the mail.
When you use the HOST CODE of the Month when shopping online with me you will receive a FREE CARD KIT in the mail from me. This is a really popular fun perk. However, if you ORDER over $199.99 DO NOT USE THE HOST CODE because you will earn Stampin’ Rewards yourself to spend however you would like.
Don’t fret, you will automatically qualify for all the extras like:
If you prefer me to place your order for you then Email me at email@example.com and share your list with me. I am happy to place your order for you. I then can accept E-transfers or I can send you a PayPal request for payment.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month?
- Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
- Each month’s EXCLUSIVE Tutorial Bundle will focus on a collection of products and includes a DOZEN or so projects, with a how-to written PDF tutorial for each project, as well as photos, measurements, and product lists.
- You will be able to create these projects right along with us! What a great way to gain new & creative ideas and ALSO make the most of your products especially if you own the items in those collections.
Join my Stampin’ Up!® SuNN Down Stampers Team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my VIP Social Club on Facebook when you shop Stampin’ Up!® products with me. In this group there is exclusive videos, projects, inspirations, giveaways and fun!
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE inspirations Monday, Wednesday and Fridays right to your inbox (look for the FOLLOW THIS BLOG widget on the right of this page, or below if you are on a mobile device.)
- You can also sign up for my EXTRA CONTENT AND INSPIRATIONS on my email club HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials emailed to you with at least TEN alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE!
- Check out my RETIRED & Gently Used Stampin’ Up!® products FOR SALE HERE!
- Want to learn what is coming up? Check out my Calendar of EVENTS HERE!
Sign Up for my newest ONLINE CARD CLASS and find out how easy it is to craft at your own pace, in a convenient time with virtual one on one demonstrations from me helping you use all your supplies to create successful card designs!