Creative Stamping with Susanne
Hello and welcome to another card design from the series of Holiday cards that were designed for the Crafting at the Lakehouse event (hosted in September 2021).
This is the last and final card for the Lakehouse Series (autumn 2021). I have high hopes that we will be able to host another event in Spring 2022 and another in Summer 2022 rounding the year off with one again in autumn 2022. This is if everything goes to plan and life as we know it starts to normalize.
I hope you have enjoyed the lake house series and it’s totally ok for you to tell me. Comment on the video, comment here on the blog, email me…whatever! I also hope that if you do like the projects I have shared with you and you have been inspired, please consider shopping with me. Your patronage helps me a lot and I really do appreciate every sale!
Please note that this card design was not created by me but rather my friend Terry. I have her full permission to use her design. Thank you Terry and thanks to all of you for watching the “replay” of the make and takes used in our Crafting at the Lakehouse Event.
Below is a button to the my online store but following that, are the specific links to what I have used on today’s project. If you click on the product you are interested in, you learn all about that product. Feel free to add that product to your WISH LIST (you can create one in the online store) AND If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I deeply appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
When you shop with me what can you expect?
- A hand made thank you card for your order
- A free PDF tutorial bundle (a new one every month).
- Loyalty rewards points you can collect and redeem for Stampin’ Up! product
- An invitation to the SuNN Social VIP Facebook group
- FREE catalogues every release – postage covered too
- Reliable, friendly and prompt customer service
- Draws and other special giveaways
- Creative support
Use the HOST CODE below when you shop and receive a FREE Card Kit of the Month in the mail.
When you use the HOST CODE of the Month when shopping online with me you will receive a FREE CARD KIT in the mail from me. This is a really popular fun perk. However, if you ORDER over $199.99 DO NOT USE THE HOST CODE because you will earn Stampin’ Rewards yourself to spend however you would like.
Don’t fret, you will automatically qualify for all the extras like:
If you prefer me to place your order for you then Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and share your list with me. I am happy to place your order for you. I then can accept E-transfers or I can send you a PayPal request for payment.
Want to earn EXCLUSIVE tutorials once a month?
- Each month you will receive 12 tutorials all bundled together when you place a qualifying $50 order with me through my online store!
- Each month’s EXCLUSIVE Tutorial Bundle will focus on a collection of products and includes a DOZEN or so projects, with a how-to written PDF tutorial for each project, as well as photos, measurements, and product lists.
- You will be able to create these projects right along with us! What a great way to gain new & creative ideas and ALSO make the most of your products especially if you own the items in those collections.
Join my Stampin’ Up!® SuNN Down Stampers Team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my VIP Social Club on Facebook when you shop Stampin’ Up!® products with me. In this group there is exclusive videos, projects, inspirations, giveaways and fun!
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE inspirations Monday, Wednesday and Fridays right to your inbox (look for the FOLLOW THIS BLOG widget on the right of this page, or below if you are on a mobile device.)
- You can also sign up for my EXTRA CONTENT AND INSPIRATIONS on my email club HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials emailed to you with at least TEN alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE!
- Check out my RETIRED & Gently Used Stampin’ Up!® products FOR SALE HERE!
- Want to learn what is coming up? Check out my Calendar of EVENTS HERE!
Sign Up for my newest ONLINE CARD CLASS and find out how easy it is to craft at your own pace, in a convenient time with virtual one on one demonstrations from me helping you use all your supplies to create successful card designs!