Simple Stamping with Susanne
Happy Monday to you all. We have a DSP (Patterned Paper) sale going on right now so I am trying to give ideas for using busy cards. This is one of my favorite techniques – the strip card – I cut strips of the busy paper (in this example 4″ x 3/4″) and attach them to a card front. The bits of white help to calm down the busy paper and it becomes a wonderful montage to the floral design instead.
I did want to stamp the sentiment from the Through it together stamp set right on the patterned paper but the sentiment I choose was too fine of a font and did not stand out. I share with you how I fix this mistake in the video.
Scroll down to see the YouTube video on how I put this card together…or better yet click below to subscribe to my channel.
Below is a button to the my online store but following that, are the specific links to what I have used on today’s project. If you click on the product you are interested in, you learn all about that product. Feel free to add that product to your WISH LIST (you can create one in the online store) AND If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I deeply appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
When you shop with me what can you expect?
- A hand made thank you card for your order
- A free PDF tutorial bundle (a new one every month).
- Loyalty rewards points you can collect and redeem for Stampin’ Up! product
- An invitation to the SuNN Social VIP Facebook group
- FREE catalogues every release – postage covered too
- Reliable, friendly and prompt customer service
- Draws and other special giveaways
- Creative support
Use the HOST CODE below when you shop and receive a FREE Card Kit of the Month in the mail. For those of you who are shopping with me these last few days of the month, please
When you use the HOST CODE of the Month when shopping online with me you will receive a FREE CARD KIT in the mail from me. This is a really popular fun perk. However, when you ORDER $199+: DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards yourself to spend however you would like. Don’t fret, you will automatically qualify for all the extras like:
If you are from Quebec or if you prefer me to place your order for you? Email me at email@example.com and share your list with me. I am happy to place your order for you.
Join my Stampin’ Up!® Sunndown Stampers team and get the awesome customizable starter kit HERE. It’s the best bundle ever!
- Join my VIP Social Club on Facebook when you shop Stampin’ Up!® products with me. In this group there is exclusive videos, projects, inspirations, giveaways and fun!
- Follow my blog by email and receive a FREE inspirations Monday, Wednesday and Fridays right to your inbox (look for the FOLLOW THIS BLOG widget on the right of this page, or below if you are on a mobile device.
- You can also sign up for my EXTRA CONTENT AND INSPIRATIONS on my email club HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin and get FREE PDF Tutorials emailed to you with at least TEN alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE stamps with my rewards program. CLICK HERE for details.
- Go SHOPPING for your favorite Stampin’ Up!® products HERE!
- Check out my RETIRED & Gently Used Stampin’ Up!® products FOR SALE HERE!
- Want to learn what is coming up? Check out my Calendar of EVENTS HERE!
Sign Up for my newest ONLINE CARD CLASS and find out how easy it is to craft at your own pace, in a convenient time with virtual one on one demonstrations from me helping you use all your supplies to create successful card designs!
Current Online Classes:
- Seascape Online Class (backordered) – Register Here https://forms.gle/TZ7bdXLFj8GJkAV47
- Sweet Strawberry Online Class – Register Here https://forms.gle/drjKP3L1vPwyTwAM6
- Pansy Patch Online Class – Register Here https://forms.gle/drjKP3L1vPwyTwAM6
- Welcoming Window Online Class – Register Here https://forms.gle/YrZwJ3iGvT5XfzQU9
- Sweet Ice Cream Online Class – Register Here: https://forms.gle/LJf4SrBjEV9bowCA7