Hey there. I wanted to invite you to join me live on YouTube at 2pm PST. I am going to do my very first MYSTERY CARD and would love your friendship and support. HERE IS THE LINK TO THE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/d8bilKr_qhM
I will be going LIVE on YOUTUBE JULY 1 with a mystery card project. USE YOUR OWN SUPPLIES & CRAFT WITH ME! Everyone can join, and I am super excited for it. How does it work? Card recipe is below…have your supplies cut to size before you pop back here on July 1 at 2 pm (pacific time) to craft along with me.
HERE IS THE LINK TO THE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/d8bilKr_qhM
═════════ Recipe ═════════
– Featured in video: Sweet as a Peach Stamp Set/Dies & DSP.
– Cardbase: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
– Patterned Paper: 6″ x 6″
– Basic White Card sized: 3 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
– Basic White Card sized: 3″ x 3″
– 1/4″ x 6 1/4″ or longer strip of coloured card stock that matches your DSP/patterned paper.
– extra scrap basic white card for stamping and die cutting (optional)
– adhesives ( tombow glue, dry adhesive, glue dots)
– bone folder
– embellishments of your choice, I will be using artistry blooms adhesive backed sequins
Click the graphic for the DSP SALE!