Hey friends. I got bogged down again and didn’t have time to work on the video I had planned for yesterday. So, I will have 2 next Monday for you.
However, I have not been lolligagging. I have been hard at work. I am finishing the last bits up on my newest online class coming out this week sometime. I have just finished off my eclub letter. Full of inspirations and more timely, cost effective news for the modern crafter like yourself. If you want to read it you can CLICK HERE. If you would like to join, then please SIGN UP HERE. Remember if you ever opt out of this newsletter, the program will not let you back in so think twice about opting in and out.
Here is an overview…. Last chance products that are up to 50% off. Click the pic to see them all!
I hope you have all heard about the In Colour Club that I am hosting. For more information about that just click the pic!
June 24, 2021 is FREE SHIPPING DAY! Make sure you have it on your calendar and shop away.
Make sure to use the host code to get the latest card kit of the month.
I will be going LIVE on YOUTUBE JULY 1 with a mystery card project. USE YOUR OWN SUPPLIES & CRAFT WITH ME! Everyone can join, and I am super excited for it. How does it work? Card recipe is below…have your supplies cut to size before you pop back here on July 1 at 2 pm (pacific time) to craft along with me.
═════════ Recipe ═════════
- Featured in video: Sweet as a Peach Stamp Set/Dies & DSP.
- Cardbase: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Patterned Paper: 6″ x 6″
- Basic White Card sized: 3 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Basic White Card sized: 3″ x 3″ – 1/4″ x 6 1/4″ or longer strip of coloured card stock that matches your DSP/patterned paper.
- extra scrap basic white card for stamping and die cutting (optional)
- adhesives ( tombow glue, dry adhesive, glue dots)
- bone folder
- embellishments of your choice, I will be using artistry blooms adhesive backed sequins
Click on the slide show to see the details of the recipe. I hope to see you all there July 1.