Hello friends, I hope you are headed out to have a lovely long weekend. Just one more thing before you leave out the door….please head to the online store and jot down your password for the online store. YOU NEED TO WRITE IT DOWN, DO NOT RELY ON AUTO SAVE (from your PC or mobile device because it will not work). Save yourself some headache and head to the online store before August 4 and grab your password. For those of you eager to place orders early to avoid backorders of the Holiday items or for every one of my customers who like to shop online with me…you will need to read below!
Hello, Hello, Hello….we have exciting News!! Starting Aug. 4, 2020 (same day as the 2020 Holiday catalogue goes live) Stampin’ UP! will have a BRAND NEW ONLINE STORE!!!
Things to Know:
- The Online Stampin’ Up! store will have a NEW Look starting Aug. 4, 2020, 7am MT
- RIGHT NOW, log in to your account in my online store and write down your password, if you don’t already know it.
- Starting on Aug. 4, you may need to change your bookmark for ordering online, the website link will be different.
- While shopping with me, BE SURE YOU SEE MY NAME AT THE TOP, so that you confirm you are in my online store and can take advantage of my customer loyalty perks.
- You will love the new look to the online Stampin’ Up! store!! Much better search functionality, SUPER easy to redeem Stampin’ Rewards and Bonus Days coupons, create a Wish List, and so much more.
Do You Know Your Password?
You will need your password to log in to the new store. Go to my online store now, log in, and click on My Account, then click on Email / Password and record your password on THIS FORM so that you have it when you need it starting Aug. 4th.
If you don’t know your password or have difficulty finding it, you can always select a new password and be sure to click Save Changes.
Thank you! Contact me HERE or call Stampin’ UP! at 1-800-STAMPUP if you have questions!
For today’s project, I have a really sweet little 3D box. Check this baby out! Gotta love that Forever Greenery paper! So geometric!
Above is a button to the entire online store. Below are the links to what I have used on today’s project. Please click on the picture to be taken to the online store. If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
Did you know that if you shop with me you can request entry to a VIP Social Club on Facebook where there is exclusive videos, projects, inspirations, giveaways and fun? Click that shop now button to become a SuNN VIP Society Member. Did you know that I have another rewards program? Check out how to get a FREE STAMP SET HERE!
Project Product Link List. Click and shop now! Product List
- Cardstock sizing: 6 1/2″ x 7 1/2″
- Long side scoring: 2″, 3 1/2″, 5 1/2″ and 7″
- Short side scoring: 1/2″, 2 1/2″, 4″, and 6″
- Patterned Paper sizing:
- Lid: 1 3/4″ x 1 1/4″,
- sides 1 3/4″ x 1 1/4″
- smaller sides 1 1/4″ x 1 1/4″
I have some really fun and easy online paper crafting classes for you to enjoy. Please click the photos below to get more information.
The Most Wonderful Time Product Medley Online Class is coming for the Holiday Season and will be for sale until supplies last. This Online class will be offered to both Canadian and US citizens. 13 videos, amazing bonus videos, and all these products. Available on August 4 – and while supplies last.
Here is the new Host Code for August. The card kit video does not air until Monday. Check back to see the Card Kit of the Month.