Hello friends. It’s getting close to the end of the month and I want you to know that my last online class is about to close out. If you are at all interested in this class please check it out now, you can click on the picture or the button to get to the registration platform.
Please note, the bundle of this stamp set and punch will no longer be sold at this price. The bundle will retire and you will be able to get the products separately but not at the 10% off bundle price.
Canadian’s Click the Green Button below to register.Americans Click the Link to register with a US Demonstrator Sarah Fleming.
Now I want to tell you all about my new online class. May 1st is the day the classroom doors open and the bell is going to ring! It’s super exciting! Ta da!!!
With this class things will be a little different than my normal offering. There isn’t a bundle and because of that the class products can be a little more flexible. We (Sarah Fleming and I) designed our cards for this class and then we took a look at the supplies we used. We wanted to keep the price point affordable so we incorporated some amazing products into the class packet. We are just thrilled about this class and we know you are going to love the inspiration that we are providing…we also recognize that you may already have some of the products and we would be happy to swap them out for something of equal or higher value.
Class Price $76.70 plus tax
Class goes live May 1, 2019
This class includes:
- Love What you Do Stamp Set
- Lovely Floral Textured Impressions Folder
- Rich Razzleberry ink pad
- Grapefruit Grove ink pad
- Sponge Daubers
- FREE GIFT: supplies enough to make 6 unique cards including all embellishments needed to make all 6 cards including ribbons, pearls, doilies, die cuts, and co-coordinating card stocks with envelopes.
- FREE GIFT: 24 4″ x 6″ sheets of the Share What You Love designer series paper
- FREE GIFT: Lifetime access to 6 videos showing how-to step by step instruction
Additionally, if you want to recreate the designs as close to the way we did you will need a few additional items that we DID NOT include. They are as follows: a stampin’ spritzer, mint macron ink, Tranquil Tide Ink and Old Olive ink. You will need your own tool kit (bone folder, adhesives, scissors, Take Your Pick tool, etc ) plus an embossing machine such as the Big Shot) .
My online classes for all levels of stampers! For those who have never experienced one of my online classes, here’s how it works.
- You register for the class by vising the Classes & Event Registration Platform.
- I email you with 3 questions:
- Do you need any substitutions? Would you like to add anything else to this order?
- What is your address?
- How would you like to pay: PayPal, E-transfer.
- You respond with your 3 answers and I will open a customer order for you. Once payment has been received either by PayPal or E-transfer the customer order will be closed and the products will ship directly from Stampin’ Up! to you. You will get an email from Stampin’ Up! saying your shipment is on it’s way.
- The class packet (of cut supplies plus the classroom password) will be sent from my craft desk and sent yours. The classroom is where you will have access to exclusive online class videos where I walk you through step by step how to make each project. You are going to LOVE it! Plus I put a lot of extra bonus inspiration in the classroom too.