Happy Easter Monday. I hope you all are enjoying a nice time with your family. I had a lovely supper with my Mom last night. Sunday dinners are my favorite. Another one of my favorite things is the memory of the blossoms of spring at my old apartment. The apartment wasn’t the best but the cherry blossoms were awesome…and so was the magnolia blossoms. The flowers are beautiful but they didn’t stay around long that’s for sure. When I saw this awesome stamp set that is coming out in the new catalogue I knew I just had to create this design with it.
As I state in the video, I am not trying to be mean using a stamp set you can’t get yet, I just got this set and one can’t fault me for wanting to use it ASAP. I bet if you got this one you would want to use it right away too. You too, can get in on the pre-order if you signed up to join my team. Demonstrators can preorder the catalogue! Click the button below if you are interested.
I describe in the video, how to use your tools to get this water colour look. We have heat embossing, multi stamping, and easy watercolouing in this design today. I hope you take a look at the video and then perhaps try it out yourself.
Above is a button to the entire online store. Below are the links to what I have used on today’s project. Please click on the picture to be taken to the online store. If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you. Did you know that if you shop with me you will be invited into a VIP Social Club on Facebook where there is exclusive videos, projects, inspirations, giveaways and fun? Click that shop now button to become a SuNN VIP Society Member.
Project Product Link List. Click and shop now!
I want to thank you for spending some time with me today. I want you to know that there are a few exciting things still happening this month.
- The Piece of Cake Online Class is still open and I have room for you to join in. Click the link HERE to register. It’s 51.20 plus tax (my least expensive class to date) I would love for you to join this really fun and celebratory online class. Everyone needs birthday cards. There are many inspirations in that class to keep you inspired for weeks.
- The brand new catalogue is coming out soon and that means that I will be using a “mailing system” through Stampin’ Up. If you want to get your name on the list to get a brand new catalogue sent to your door all you have to do is be an active customer. Customers who have shopped with me in the last 6 months are automatically on the list but I welcome new customers too. Deadline for this mailing system…April 29 (that’s about a week folks).
- As a celebratory move, I am gifting every one of my customers who use the host code will be receiving a FREE stamparatus pad. I am celebrating 5 years with the company and am the most grateful demonstrator out there. To give back to my customers not only do I send them a card kit, and add them to the monthly prize drawing but this month only I am gifting a stamparatus pad (PS, I am not too fussy about the “amount spent” just use the host code and you will get one, I promise).
- Everything is Rosy Product Medley is launching on May 1st. It’s an awesome product compilation and I can’t even get the products first. Customers and demonstrators alike can order on the same day so I will advise everyone to shop early rather than later. This product line up is WHILE SUPPLIES LAST…and I know many demonstrators who are going to order on the first because they know this kit is something special.Write this number down #150059 it’s the Rosy Product Medley code. May 1. While supplies last. Price point $109 and worth every penny.
- I still have a whole section dedicated to the Storage by Stampin’ Up! and I really want you all to check it out. Check out my picture below. I was already pretty organized but I do think the storage cubes help a lot with the visual. What I like about my new configuration is that the reinkers are now really easy to grab – and the ribbons are far more accessible than they were before. I also have non Stampin’ Up! products in the cubes and trays and they work just fine. I store my gelatos, zig real brush markers, Big Brush Pitt Artist pens, Distress Crayons, & Distress Markers all nicely snugged in the storage cubes. To see the selection of storage cubes that are right for you click the button below.
- Lastly, sign up HERE for my Email Club AKA newsletter where you will be given a few things ahead of schedule, like…. retirement sale for all my stamps/dies, a date list for all the upcoming online classes planned with the amazing Sarah Fleming (head CEO of the Random Acts of Kindness Card Group).
That’s it for today. Remember, I post Monday, Wednesday and Fridays here on the blog. Thursdays on the VIP Facebook Page and there is a upcoming YOUTUBE LIVE scheduled for June 4 where we will walk through our new catalogues together. Woo Hoo. Can’t wait.
B L O G: https://sunnstampin.com/
S T O R E: http://bit.ly/sunnshop
F A C E B O O K: http://bit.ly/sunnstampinfb
P I N T E R E S T: http://bit.ly/sunnpin
I N S T A G R A M: http://bit.ly/instasunn
T W I T T E R: http://bit.ly/sunntweet
Y O U T U B E : http://bit.ly/sunnchannel