Hey friends. I have a whole lot of news for you. Firstly, it’s march first and that means here at SuNN Stampin’ there is a new host code…
and a new Card Kit of the Month.
Featured Product in the Card Kit
But wait, there is more….while you are shopping this month you may want to help yourself to some MORE FREE ITEMS. Yep, that’s right…Stampin’ Up! has released a final Sale-a-bration redemption list. It is as follows:
1. Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper (part of SAB 2nd release bundle)
2. Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper (pg. 189 AC)
3. Mini Pizza Boxes (pg. 193 AC)
4. Pearlized Doilies – TWO packs (pg. 192 AC)
5. Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper (pg. 190 AC)
6. Rich Razzleberry ¼” Velvet Ribbon – TWO spools (pg. 201 AC)
7. Scattered Sequins Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (pg. 223 AC)
8. Share What You Love Embellishment Kit (pg. 198 AC)
There will be special codes for these items so they appear FREE and as a reward for you shopping this month. I will have more details on this as I get them. For now, know that you can redeem FREE items from the following brochures and also the list above.
There’s more! Stampin’ Up! has done it again with some amazing NEW products that co-ordinate with our Saleabration items. These are for purchase right now and they are only around for the month of March!
Sale-a-bration Co-ordination Product Links. Click and shop now!
Here is today’s project, I hope you like beautiful, because this is surely it.
Above is a button to the entire online store. Below are the links to what I have used on today’s project. Please click on the picture to be taken to the online store. If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you. Did you know that if you shop with me you will be invited into a VIP Social Club on Facebook where there is exclusive videos, projects, inspirations, giveaways and fun? Click that shop now button to become a SuNN VIP Society Member.
Project Product Link List. Click and shop now!
- Cardstock sizing: 8 1/2″ x 11″
- Long side scoring: 2″ and 9″
- Short side scoring: 2″, 4″, 6″, and 8″.
- Patterned Paper sizing: Cut 3 for the top and long sides 1 3/4″ x 6 3/4″, cut two for the ends sized at 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″.