Just wanted to touch base with you and let you know what’s been going on. On January 15 I had a wee surgery on my knee. I choose January because typically it’s a slower month at the salon. My surgeon told me that sometimes people return to work after 3 days. Sadly this was not my case. The surgery was an hour long instead of 30 minutes that was suggested and it was a little more complicated than anticipated. That being said, I had a week off of work at the salon. I went back to work the next week and realized very quickly that I was not healing as quickly as anticipated. This week I have had to shorten my work hours to a maximum of 4 (which is really hard for me as I do not have the finances to work part time). I also had to reduce the time that I am to be driving as well. This wee surgery has had a large impact in my life and things are more than a little out of wack.
In short, it’s very difficult for me to sit at the craft desk for any length of time so it’s now impacting my Stampin’ Up! business too. It really breaks my heart and I wish I had made more content a head of time so I could just edit and post but sadly I did not make 3 weeks of content a head of time. I am doing my best but I am putting my health first and please know that I am thinking of you and really wish I could do more.
So what this means is that:
- There will not be a paper pumpkin alternative video this month (it’s impossible) however my customers will get the tutorial bundle this month
- I will be taking the rest of this week off from creating content for the blog and YouTube channel and hopefully will have short spurts at the craft desk over the weekend.
- On Feb 1 I will do a Facebook Live video on the SuNN Social VIP for giveaways!!! If you have shopped with me for the November, December or January you are entered to win.
- The Butterfly Abounds Online Class will be carried over to February as our planned online class using the Piece of Cake bundle will be moved to March as the products are on back order from Stampin’ Up!
- Monthly Card kit how to video will air next week but the host code is live now. However, I still have January’s kit and will send them until the video for the new one is posted.
- Diva Day for my team is postponed until March (sorry team…I tried)
- Local class was cancelled for this month…next class scheduled for Sunday, Feb 24 at 1 pm
One last thing, there will be a new release of Saleabration products on February 15 and they are not to be missed. I do hope you will still consider doing business with me even though I am a little quite here on the internet. I do very much appreciate your business and will strive to hard to recover quickly so I can get back to the craft desk.
As much as I would like to keep the momentum up with my crafty business it’s literally impossible and I very much appreciate your patience and understanding. Please know that as soon as I can I will have content to inspire you.
Thank you for your time,