TGIF. It’s Friday and it’s box creation time. I have been on a kick recently trying to find ways of using all my patterned paper I got from the share I took part in. I made some note cards and then devised a box to house them. I think I may use them for gifts at some point. Check out today’s project.
Above is button to the entire online store. Below are the links to what I have used on today’s project. Please click on the picture to be taken to the online store. If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question as I am here to help you.
- Cardstock sizing for base: 10 1/4″ x 5 3/4″
- Short side scoring: 1″, 4 3/4″
- Long side scoring: 1′, 6 1/4″ and 7 1/4″ (partial score at 4″ on both sides to the first score)
- Patterned Paper sizing: 3 5/8″ x 5 1/4″ cut at 2 7/8″
- Cardstock sizing for pocket insert: 5 3/4″ x 4″
- Score at 1 inch on 3 sides